Your pregnant

YOU'RE PREGNANT

"Baaaaabe. Don't go to work. Stay here today." Luke whined from the bed as you went around gathering your things.
"I can't. I have to work." you were going to go record some more music for your new album and you also wanna work a lot to get as much money as you can to support the baby you guys are having. You just found out yesterday.
"Maybe I'll come in today to see you." He smiled.
"That sounds nice." you leaned over and kissed him lightly on the lips. "See you soon," you whispered and kissed his cheek and you walked out into the kitchen to grab your keys and off to work.
You were in the recording booth when Luke walked in. A harmony of "hellos" echoed through the studio, but Luke didn't give his usual happy hi back. He seemed really piss, then you notice something in his hand, the pregnancy test... shit. He stormed up to you.
"What the hell is this?!" He yelled while showing you the pregnancy test. You dismissed everybody and took a deep breath.
"Luke I-I'm pregnant" You whispered.
"No shit!" He yelled. "When did you find out?!" He yelled again.
"Y-y-yesterday" Tears started to form in your eyes. Luke saw and his eyes soften.
"Babe" He started, he came up to you and started to rub your cheek "Why didn't you tell me?" He asks looking slightly hurt.
"I didn't know how or even if you wanted it" You whispered.
"Babe, I love you so much, and I can't wait to be a dad" He said with a huge smile making you smile.

--------------------------------------------

Who shouldn't be pregnant like um look at him
This is what would happen in every scenario lol
I hope you liked it
Please vote comment and follow
Thank you

-kaleigh🐧