Spencer Reid love story/ one shot

Start from the beginning

I nodded and walked over to the horses I pulled a few out and started to saddle them up. “How do you ride so easily?” he asked as I watched me saddle a brown steed. “you just have to squeeze your knees to ride but the harder your squeeze the faster the horse will run.” He nodded and I finished saddling the last horse for the F.BI. Team as they parked and got out. “You guys can ride right?” I asked they nodded. I watched as they all mounted up. “Alright I’ll lead ya there but after we reach the peak you’re on your own. I got no gun.” Hotchner nodded at me and said “Reid will stay back with you.” I nodded and mounted up.

I rode with the F.B.I team and stated “at the top there’s a tunnel system it doesn’t lead anywhere but it does go on for miles.” “How do you know that?” JJ asked “I lead couples in there for romance some come on anniversaries.” Emily smiled and I slowed down. “The tunnels just up ahead.” They dismounted and I radioed the station. “Were at the peak.” I got off my horse and so did Spencer.

As the team went in I asked “are you always shy around girls?” his cheeks turned red and he nodded. “Yeah.” I smiled and said “its ok I got no problem with it. I think it’s kind of cute anyways.” His blush reddened. We stayed where we were until the F.B.I team came out with a cuffed man, I watched as they mounted then Hotchner asked “how do we get him out of here?” I smiled and said “easy who wants to carry?” Derek Morgan raised his hand saying “I’ll do it.” I walked up to his horse I pulled the reigns down and the horse got low. I draped the guy over the back and said “there.” We mounted again and rode down the trail. Once back at the barn Spencer helped me bring the horses back into the barn and undid the saddles.

We finished and I handed spencer a piece of paper with my number. “If you ever want to hang out Spencer.” He smiled taking it with a blush and walked to the car. I watched as they drove off. I went back to the station and continued with my day. I tried to forget about that unsub.

~Spencer~

I sat at my desk thinking about Alyssa we actually got along she didn’t despise me and she actually understood what I was saying. She was nice as well. I starred at the number. I didn’t talk to anyone about me getting her number. They didn’t know, I looked at the time it’s been a month since that case. I sighed and dialed her number. As I called her I watched as Hotch walked out then Morgan got up asking “who are you calling?”

“No one.” I stated and hung up. He smirked and walked away. I got up and walked to my car dialing her number again. I took a deep breath I’ve never asked out a girl before. “Hello?” she answered. “Um h-hi! This is Dr. Spencer Reid…” I felt like a fool. “Spencer? I didn’t think you would ever call being a shy guy and all.” I smiled “oh…” I stated she giggled “no don’t take it a bad way. I think it’s cute.” I felt my cheeks redden again. She always did that to me. I smirked into the phone and said “you told me you worked as a ranger in the summer and ugh I was thinking now that it’s fall you wouldn’t mind um… going out with me? It’s totally up to you I mean there’s nothing obligating you to go on a date...”

“Spencer slow down and yes I would like to go on a date with you. When and where?” I smiled she was still so nice. “Um the bar on fourth and main tomorrow night? If you’re up for it.” She giggled and said “sure Spencer.” I sighed and we talked. For hours we talked soon it was so late this I needed to head home. I started my car and pulled out heading home.