Spencer Reid love story/ one shot

I rode into the forest heading into the trail I knew well I’m a park ranger for the devil peak mountain in Virginia. As I rode in I saw three large black SUV’s sitting outside the main building. I’m one of the only rangers that ride horse back into devils peak. As I dismounted I heard “um… hi” I turned seeing a fairly cute boy with light brown hair tucked behind his ears and light brown eyes. He smiled at me but he looked very nervous which I found cute.

“I’m Doctor Spencer Reid I work for the F.B.I from the BAU it stands for the bah…” I stopped him and said “Behavioral allays unit. I know. I’m Alyssa Torres. Ranger.” He nodded and we walked to the door. As I walked in I stated “yeah I know I’m late… you can dock my pay or whatever.” I walked by a group of people and to my desk I threw my jacket on the chair and heard “your line up is on the desk but before that Ally get in the break room we need to talk.” I nodded and grabbed my folder I walked towards the break room and studied the lineup for the day.

I had a couple to the peak and a school outing later this evening. I walked into the break room and saw Donny lying on the chair fast asleep. I grabbed two pots and snuck up behind him. I watched as Dr. Reid and the other suites walked in. I quickly banged the pots together and Donny screamed falling out of his chair. “You’re gonna scare me to death!!” Donny screamed as I held my guts laughing my ass off. “I don’t think you can scare someone to death Donny.” Rachel stated. “Actually the term "scared to death" really carries weight. People with bad hearts don't need that sudden "jump" and quick pumping of blood! It may be a rare occurrence based on a person's health, age, and overall fear levels, but it can happen.” I starred at Reid for a second and looked at Donny.

“You got a bad heart?” he glared and said “wish I did.” I smiled and turned to Spencer “thanks for the info.” He smiled and looked down. “Whoa wait you’re not confused?” the dark skinned male asked. I shrugged and said “you learn something new every day.” Reid smiled at me and Donny sat back down and pushed my chair away from his.

I sat down and bumper chairs started. “Rachel separate the children!” boss stated and she sat between us. I smiled and boss stated “this is Agent Hotchner of the F.B.I. along with his team.” I watched as the guy in the suit stepped forward and said “were here to ask for your assistance. We are running a case and we need the expertise of the rangers of this region for assistance.” I nodded and listened as they described an unsub or unknown subject.

“If you have any idea where a man like this might go then please let us know.” The blonde girl JJ stated. “Devils peak.” I stated they all looked at me. “No one goes up there without a guide but there are some guys who know how to get there.” Reid then asked “where is Devil’s peak?” I looked at boss he nodded and said “go on.” I got up and the F.B.I guys led me out. As we walked I stayed by Reid. “So what are you some kind of boy genius?”

He smirked and then Morgan stated “yeah. He sure is.” I smiled and walked to the car. “There’s only one say to Devils peak.” I got on my black horse shadow. “I can get you each a horse within ten minutes but you’ll need to drive down to the next right turn on this road you’ll see a big red barn.” They nodded then Reid stated “um… could I ride with you?” I smiled and leaned down holding out my hand. “Sure thing hot stuff.”

He blushed and got on behind me. “Hold on tight.” He wrapped his arms around my waist and I snapped the reigns. I took off through the woods on my trail leading back to the barn. As I rode Reid asked “this isn’t that easy is it?” I smiled saying “not at all.” I rode onto the barn and Spencer got off first, then I dismounted. “So this is the barn?” I nodded and said “yep I work here on summer break so I can lead everyone to the right place. Otherwise I’m bartender in Arlington.” He raised a brow and asked “you work in Arlington?”