Ch.2 : HEY HEY YOU YOU I DON'T LIKE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!

Start from the beginning

"Nothin' ! Just the boxes, you know the drill!"

~I don't think he 'knows the drill'.~

|Yeah, but he's still cooler than us. I admit, the fact that we've run into someone like him was simply 'ENVISIONABLE'. I mean seriously, we know a deaf guy with good eyes, a blind guy with good senses, who knows, maybe we'll meet someone without a mouth for a change.|

Daredevil stopped glaring as he noticed something wrong with D.P.

"Is something wro-"

"PFFT, PFFFFFFHEHE," Deadpool fell to the ground and kicked his legs up and down, "PFFFFFFFFFFTTHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA! OOOOOOHHHHHHHH. Wait a minute," He stopped laughing, got up and started walking towards the edge of the building, peering down at the civilians walking by," my looovvvvee senses are tingling."

Deadpool stared at a sexy blond woman with boobs that reminded him of his undying love for chimichangas and tacos. She scanned every man out there except for one, who he deemed as the woman's secret crush. And boy did Deadpool almost crack up when the boy was completely oblivious to her mating call, almost. Of course, Deadpool knew what it was like to be rejected by someone a lot, but he guessed it was this girl's first time. Daredevil, could feel it too, he could feel her feelings for this boy. However, this touching little paragraph must come to an end.

|Thanks a lot D.P., you helped yourself realize how lonely we all are.|

~\cries\~

"D.D.!" Deadpool cried in excitement, jumping at Daredevils feet.

"What?!"

"WE NEED A NEW MEMBER! SOMEONE WHO CAN BRING US TOGETHER! LET'S ADOPT-"

"FUCK NO. We are in no way dating, and I do not want to explain to my friends and family why I have to take care of a kid and who the 'lady is' that made me do it." The mercenary smirked under his masked face at his pal's assumption and decided to play along.

"OH, LISTEN TO ME JEORGE! OUR LOVE CANNOT *pfft* GO FURTHER *HEHE* UNLESS WE HAVE... A BROTHER!"

|Okay.|

~Okay.~

"Okay... what do you mean? Cause I don't follow."

"Of course you don't follow! You independent son of a bitch."

"Tell me."

"Right, right, okay so I's been thinkin' that you's and I be in some sorta' brotherly like team yah know what I'm sayin'?" Deadpool asked with wiggly eyebrows.

"Nobody's known what you've been saying since you started talking like that and taking Japanese classes."

FLASHBACK_

Deadpool runs up to mayor of Tokyo wearing a Hatsune Mikune (sorry if I spelled it wrong... didn't bother to check...) costume, Daredevil trailing behind, and a microphone.

Deadpool: HAJIMEMASHITE! WATASHI WA DEADPOOL DESU! KARE WA DAREDEVIL DESU! (NICE TO MEET YOU! I AM DEADPOOL! HE IS DAREDEVIL!) WATASHI WA KOROSHIMASU GA SUKI DESU! SAYONARA SUCKAAAAA! (I LIKE KILLING! GOODBYE SUCKAAAAA!)

Deadpool attempts to jump at the mayor until Daredevil jumps at him and knocks him unconscious with his billy club. He walks towards the mayor.

"I am sorry but I do not speak Japanese, I was sent to keep an...eye on him. I hope you can forgive his actions and just tell the civilians that you were almost killed by a ninja until a samurai saved you from near death." The mayor nervously nods and Daredevil leaves dragging Deadpool's unconscious body onto Deadpool's private jet (stolen from your one and only... Tony Stark)