Prologue.

Dark, Intimidating, Intriguing and most of all mysterious.

Niall Horan or should I say Daddy Horan has been my Daddy since about three years now and I just want to say It's been the best three years of my life.

I wasn't his only mistress, but I was the top of them and boy did he fuck me good.

I was laying In my own bed tonight, watching a movie since It was half past 12.

I could hear my Daddy making his move on a new girl he brought on the streets. Everything was the same. A virgin.

See I remember when I was a virgin and Daddy took me nice and slow. He was caring to those who had never had sex yet. But to those who were just oblivious and rude to Daddy. Ohh he could fuck you up big time.

I listened as the sounds died down and the new girl was sent down stairs to be bathed by the maids and butlers who knew Daddy's buisness.

"Ohh Scarlett. Will you please Join me in my room, baby girl?" Daddy asked knocking on my door.

I bite my lip. "I am coming Daddy. I'll just read over the rules again." I called.

"Perfect." He purred before I heard him close his door.

I walked too my closet and put on a light green lingerie that revealed a lot, (It was also Daddy's favorite.) before shuffling to my draws and reading out the rules.

R U L E S

1) Always refer to Daddy as Master, Sir, Daddy or Mr. Horan.

2)Always beg him to let you cum.

3)Always ask permission to touch Daddy in anyway.

4)Always thank him for treating you with pleasure.

5)When he treats you with his cum, you keep It in your mouth until Daddy said it's ok for you to swallow.

6)I will never give Daddy attitude or talk back to him. That will lead to punishment.

7) I will not laugh, grin or giggle while I'm being punished.

8)And always remember. Daddy loves you so much. You're his princess for ever.

I smirked confidently before setting It down on my dresser and walked to Daddy's room knocking on the door.

"Who Is It." He demanded standing right behind the door.

"Scarlett, Daddy." I said as the door opened and he smirked, looking me up and down.

"You look more beautiful then ever my dear." He whispered, grabbing my tiny waist and closing the door behind me.

"Let's forget about everything and have some midnight fun." He smirked, looking at my pale green eyes.

"Of course Daddy." I said as he smirked, before taking my hand and leading me too his bed.