Chapter One: Hello Again

IF YOU ARE UNDER 16 PLEASE DO NOT READ! I'm trying to not have this made private for being "too much" so some words will have one of these: *.

Chapter One: Hello Again

"Mad, I don't know how you do it," Liz groaned. "How are you not having sex?!"

"Because I don't want to," I sipped my drink with a scowl. Not since Him anyway. He ruined me for anyone else.

"But... Are you a virgin? Is that it?" My best friend asked, exasperatedly.

"No!" I glared at her. "Not even close!" She arched an eyebrow,

"Not even close?" 

"Well-" I began.

"You're getting laid tonight," Liz grinned.

"But-"

"No," she cut me off and I, again, scowled into my drink. 

"Fine," I shrugged. "Have it your way, I won't enjoy it though." I might if it were with Him, I thought. "I need more to drink first." The bartender gave me more of what I'd already been drinking. Not a clue what it was, but it was doing it's job. I knocked that and a shot of vodka back. "Alright, Liz, let's do this."

"Hunk in the corner," Liz pointed to the definition of tall, dark and dangerous. And sexy. I smirked at her and sauntered my way over to him. 

"Hello," I slid into the booth across from him. "I have a problem. I've got an itch that needs scratched and my fingers just aren't doing it for me. Want to help out?" I gave him a sultry look. He looks familiar... The man looked up at me and smirked.

"Well, well, well, hello again Madison," his smirk turned dangerous. It was Him. knew he looked familiar! I swallowed harshly,

"Hello Rafe." I quickly began to get up, "If you'll excuse me now, this was a mistak-"

"Not so fast," his big hand caught my arm and sat me back down. "You're going to go over to your friend and tell her your leaving. Then you're going to come right back here, because if you don't, you know what happens when your naughty."

"Please just let me go," I begged him. 

"Not a chance," he shook his head, "Go. Now." I meekly got up and walked over to Liz. 

"I'm leaving," I told her when I'd reached her bar stool.

"Already?" Her eyes widened in surprise. "Damn Mad, you move fast."

"Bye babe," I laughed and blew her a kiss. She smirked and blew one back as I went back to Rafe. Oh my god. What have I gotten myself into?

"Ready to go?" Rafe slung his muscular arm around my shoulders. I shrugged, refusing to look him in the eyes. I opted fro his chin instead, it gave me less of a neck cramp. He guided me out of the club to the Valet. 

"Your keys Mr. Wilde," the valet handed them to him as he stepped out of the car. What an ironic last name. 

"I see you finally got it," I commented, looking at his sleek, black Porsche.

"She was brand new three years ago," he said opening my door. I sat down and he shut it behind me. He slid into the driver's seat and started the engine, before smoothly pulling out of the parking lot and cruising down the dimly lit street. He pulled up in front of a huge apartment building and parked in his designated spot. It even had his last name on a plate: Reserved Parking: Rafe Wilde. "Let's go Mads." I got out of the car, not even feeling the buzz from my drinks earlier. Damn... He led the way up to the top floor. 

"You live here?!" My voice cracked nervously. Of course he was rich. He unlocked the door before pushing me up against the wall in a searing kiss. He shut the door behind us. He pulled away, leaving me gasping only to suck on my earlobe. I held back a moan.

“Do you remember the rules, love?” he whispered in my ear. I shivered involuntarily, feeling myself becoming wet.

“Yes,” I breathed. How could I forget?

“Good girl,” Rafe’s breath tickled my ear. "Then you remember that you aren't allowed to hold back your cries unless I tell you. And you will be screaming tonight, love." My dress was on the floor an instant later, his thumbs brushing me already hardened n*pples. As he planted kissed down my neck, I tilted my neck (an old habit) to give him better access. His mouth left behind a burning trail, and my body was soon going to be a melted pile of goo. 

"Rafe," I moaned when he reached my sweet spot and sucked on it. He nipped it lightly and I moaned again. "Oh god. Oh!" His tongue teased my n*pple, his fingers still playing with the other. His tongue traveled down my torso and swirled into my navel and down to the edge of my panties. My breathing picked up and hitched again as his fingers grasped the edges of my lace panties. My panties fell to the floor and his fingers began their torment on my poor p*ssy. He plunged a finger into me. 

"Jesus, you're tight," he muttered adding a second finger and his mouth. I cried out, my hips bucking against his face from the sweet torment he administered. I could feel my org*sm approaching quickly. I hadn't had sex, orally or truly in so long that it was taking much shorter than usual for it to arrive.

"Please!" I cried.

"Not yet," Rafe refused my plea and added a third finger. My p*ssy clenched forcing his fingers out as I reached my peak. With a loud cry, I exploded and I couldn't stop myself from c*umming all over his face. "That's new," Rafe commented. "You never used to squirt." I was still too busy coming down from my high to blush. 

"Sorry," I breathed and he cracked a grin.

"I'm guessing you're just getting back into this type of sex?" He asked. Try just sex. I nodded anyways. "Too bad, you disobeyed me. You know what that means." I knew only too well what that meant.

Comment, vote, and fan!