Chapter 18 Girl Chat

Start from the beginning

"Good morning, Annie." Eren said as he rubbed her cheek with one hand as the other one laid on his chest.

"Mornin...Eren."Annie smiled lovely at him. She held his hand and kissed it.

"What to go to the carnival?" Annie asked. "I saw it this morning and there are rollercoasters that I want to ride with you."

"A rollercoaster? Sure...why not." Eren grinned. "Let's go change, then."

"You want to go right now?" Annie asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Hell no!"Eren grinned. "Let's go eat breakfast...then we're heading for the carnival for the day. What do you say?"

"Ok!" Annie smiled with her eyes closed. They got up and changed into their clothes. Eren closed the door behind him as he and Annie left the hotel. They jumped into the car and speed off down the road. Minutes later, they walked into a Denny's and ordered breakfast.

Inside where they sat, next to them was a family with a little girl with black hair and black eyes who was playing with her food and her parents giggling at her action. Eren could see Annie looking at the little girl with a bit of sadness. He reached over to her and held her hand, causing her to turn to look at Eren.

"You ok?"Eren asked.

"Fine...just worried...if we couldn't do it." Annie said sadly.

"Do what?"Eren asked confused.

"To have me get pregnant." Annie said and Eren nearly spilled his drink when she said that.

"R-Right..."Eren laughed nervously but he turned serious. "Is that been badly bothering you all this time?"

"Yeah...but um...um..." Eren noticed she grip her stomach and she look rather green.

"Annie?"Eren looked at his wife worried and she stood up from her seat and ran to the bathroom. He stood up and was about to follow her in but stopped, remembering that she was heading to the girls bathroom.

"Excuse me, sir. Sorry to intrude but is your girlfriend alright?" Eren heard the mother of the little girl ask him.

"Uhh...honestly, I don't know." Eren shrugged and stared at the bathroom worried to what was happening with Annie.

"If you like, I could talk with her. Maybe I could help...is it alright?" she asked and Eren nodded yes.

"I would appreciate that." Eren said with a smile, relieved that Annie could get some advice from another girl than from him who knew nothing to what was going on. And with that, the lady got up and went to the bathroom.

"Sorry about that, my wife is always like this. Always helping strangers in any way." Her husband said as Eren sat back down on his seat.

"Well...you have a good wife then, sir." Eren smiled.

//AnniePOV//

"Urgh! Why the hell did I threw up? I barely started to eat!" Annie growled after she stopped throwing up and stepped out to wash her face. She cups the water in her hands and splashed it on her face and some into her mouth, spitting it out and grabbing some napkins at the side. She dried herself and looks at the mirror to see someone behind her. "Ah!"

"Whoa! Easy!" it was a woman as Annie turns around to face her. "I came to check on you, your boyfriend let me."

"Huh? Eren did?" Annie asked and she nodded yes. "Check on me...because?"

"You look like you threw up, you ok?" she asked Annie.

"I'm fine now. I still don't know why I threw up though." Annie asked herself.

"Threw up, eh?" the lady said with a wink.

"What's with that face?" Annie asked.

"Well...I had that experience before. Trust me...is this happen recently?" she asked Annie with a cheerful tone.

"Uhh...I never told Eren but it happened yesterday morning. He was still asleep when it happen." Annie told her. "Should I go to a hospital?"

"No...I think I know what the problem is...except it's not a problem."

"It's not a problem?" Annie asked confused.

"No, it depends on what you feel about it..." the lady took a deep breath and smiles brightly. "You're pregnant!"

Huh? It was all Annie could do...think the word out in her mind and she could feel her mind go blank except for those two words. Tears started to form and roll down her cheeks. I'm pre...pregnant?!

"P-P-P-PREGNANT?!"Annie cried out. "I'm pregnant? I'm seriously pregnant?! You serious?!"

"Hey...calm down-"

"I can't! I'm just...excited!" Annie cried out.

"Excited?"

"Yes! Me and Eren...we been thinking about having a child...We been hoping to start a family."Annie exclaimed.

"Wow...so you and your boyfriend planned this?"

"Yes...and he is actually my husband and we're here for our honeymoon." Annie smiled but couldn't stop crying due to this good news.

"Ah...newly wed." she said and understood.

"Well...thank you for telling me this." Annie thanked her.

"You should probably get a pregnancy test, just to be sure." She asked as she was about to exit the bathroom but Annie stopped her.

"Wait! What is your name?" Annie asked.

"Oh, my name is Alice." Alice told her. "It was nice meeting you...and your name?"

"Annie Jaeger." Annie told Alice her name.

"Goodbye, my baby girl wants to go to the park." Alice smiled as she waved goodbye to Annie.

"Goodbye." Annie smiled back with tears still coming out. She was now alone in the bathroom...not completely as she rubbed her stomach with a smile.

I wonder if you'll be a girl like me...or a boy like Eren. Annie thought as she continues to slowly rub her tummy. She then washed and dried her face again before leaving the bathroom.

When she returned, the lady was nowhere in sight and the family that were sitting beside Eren and Annie's table were gone as well. Eren was sitting at their table, eating his food and when Annie spotted hers. She CRAVED it...she quickly sat downand ate quickly. Eren just watched and Annie finished quickly with big gulps...but she still felt hungry and stared at Eren's food.

"You going to eat that?" Annie asked.

"I had my fill-" Eren smiled but-

"Ok, thanks." Annie didn't let him finish and grabs his plate. She eats it quickly.

"Uhh...Annie, are you ok?" Eren asked her.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Annie said with a nod but continues to eat.

"Are you feeling better?" Eren asked.

"I'm better now. Thanks for asking, Eren." Annie thanked him. She was trying really hard not to tell him but it was proofing difficult. So she thought that she'll tell him later. After they leave the carnival and right when they're about to leave...she'll tell him.

"Well...you ready to go?" Eren said as he stood up and helped her up from her seat.

"Sure...let'sgo." Annie smiled as he paid for their food...as they walked out of the restaurant...as they drove off in the car. She simply couldn't wait to tell Eren about the good news...of their child.