More Than Friends?

Bonnie pov.

Shes cute when she sleeps i dont care if im supposed to hate her i still kinda like her Bonbon started drooling on me i wonder what she was dreaming about. Soon after thinking about the weird things Bonbon could have been dreaming of i fall asleep. I soon get woken up bye a blue bunny yelling "BONNIE BONNIE WAKEUP WAKEUP!!!" "what" i moaned
"TODAYS VALENTINES DAY!!!!!!"  "oh my god i forgot all about that"  "yeah yeah COME ON T.C. AND CHICA MADE A VALENTINE CAKE" so i got up and followed her when we got to the kitchen we saw this huge cake that was orange on the top, pink on the bottom left and the bottom right was purple icing soon T.C. said "Everyones here good ok the pink part is vanilla cake, the purple part is chocalote cake and last but not least the orange part i-" "is carrot cake" Chica interrupted when i heard carrot cake i startes drooling because I LOOOOVVVE carrot cake i think Bonbon saw that i was drooling because she laughed at me.

Bonbon pov.

I saw bonnie was drooling because of the carrot cake so i laughed at him i just wished me and bonnie spent more time together so we could be MORE than freinds because i really like bonnie but since it's valentines day i can get "closer" to bonnie! So after sometime of T.C. and Chica talking about how they made the cake i went to my room and thought of a way to make bonnie fall in love with me.