Friends?

Bonnie pov.

It was the second day of the week me and Bonbon havent talked to eachother its kinda strange i saw her talking to Freddy about Shadowbonnie. He's usually bugs toy bonnie and teases her, so he starts walking around looking for Bonbon to ask why they we're talking about him until i saw bonbon on the stage CRYING. I didnt know what was wrong but for some reason i felt guilty! I hated her and i felt guilty about her so i walked closer to her and sat next to her she suddenly stopped crying and looked at me with this death glare and said "What do YOU want" "I just wanted to know whats wrong" i saud with a worried look and to my suprise she just hugged me and buried her head into my neck and kept on crying i was blushing like crazy!

Bonbon pov.

I buried my head into his neck and started crying because bonnie was the ONLY one that would/wanted to comfort me after what happened earlier Flashback: I walked into the kitchen when i walked by T.C. i said "hi" and out of NOWHERE she said "why are you in such a goodmood when you know you would never have any friends Ms. Lonely" Present: Bonnie asked "are you okay Bonbon?" it was so cute when he said my name "Bonbon?" i looked up at him he was blushing a little it was cute so i said "Bonnie promise me you'll always be there when i need you" he blushed ALOT more it was really really cute he then said "i promise" so i hugged him for awhile so he hugged me back and i slowly fell asleep in his arms.