;89;

I miss the girl who is loud and outgoing. I miss the girl who has confidence in what she wears no matter what her mother is against. I miss the girl who always manages to persuade me to go out even when I don't want to, I did for her. I miss the girl who makes sarcastic remarks on a regular basis. I miss the girl who got frustrated with me and then started laughing afterwards because it was never a big deal. I miss the girl who whispered questions to me in the dark in the early hours of the night and even though I got annoyed I answered them as best as I could. I miss the girl who drew and wrote how she wanted others to see the world. I miss the girl who hugged me when I cried at the images I had of myself. I miss the girl who came to me seeking for help. I miss that girl. I don't want this angry, sad, lost damaged version of her. I don't want her parents to have to 'keep an eye on her'. I don't want to have to watch this version of her. I don't want to see this same girl to crumble before me and shout and swear because this world is too much for her in this present situation. I don't want this girl to call her mother those names because she is hurting. I don't like this version of that girl and I could go on and on and on about how much I dislike this version of this precious girl. But I will continue to watch as I will love her all the same.