"Huh? That's the same thing the ninja villages do now. You take a mission, complete it, and get paid. You'll be the leader of a tiny, ghetto village with no country to back it up! That's retarded!"

"You couldn't be more wrong, let me explain. What it means to be a ninja village within a country. Those with large powerful ninja villages can be said to be in the shinobi business because so much of their money comes directly from those villages. By taking missions within and beyond the country the ninja earn large sums of money. Enough to merit saying that they're the lifeblood of the country's economy.

"So, for these countries to remain financially stable, they need war but nowadays, most missions amounts to small skirmishes large, destructive wars have all but disappeared as a result, many shinobi are losing their place as the smaller countries try to cut expenses. These shinobi who lived only to fight and risked their lives for the village are abandoned. The five great countries are in no danger both the countries themselves and their villages have many clients some within the country and others past their borders. However, that doesn't work for the smaller ones the costs to maintain a shinobi village are about the same in both war and peacetime. If those smaller villages reduce their forces too drastically, they won't be able to survive if a war breaks out."

What we are doing will change everything! No allegiance to any country! Mobilizing only when necessary, using only the most suitable shinobi. We'll build up our forces with those small villages and countries, and create an army of warbringers! In the beginning, they'll take any mission for very little money, and as word spreads we'll start using the tailed beast Bijuu to manufacture our own wars! Ones as big or small as the market requires. Before long, we'll have a monopoly on war!

Even the biggest villages will collapse eventually and the five great countries will be forced to use Akatsuki. And then we will have achieved our goal.. The third and final step....We will be in control of the world!"

"So that's his plan. Hmmm very interesting indeed. I need to tell the village about this. It seems that the Akatsuki is trying to be peaceful but the way they're doing it is the wrong approach." I thought.

Everyone was silent after that monologue and they didn't seem up for a conversation now. For the past few days I've done nothing but sit here on the ground while they extracted the tailed beasts. It's hard to just stand by and watch but this mission came with a price which I have accepted. Even though I'm not taking part in the extracting; I'm still an accomplice to it.

Tobi has still bothered me. I keep pondering about him this whole time. No one knows anything about him and according to Deidara he doesn't contribute to any battles except cheer him on. How did someone life Tobi get into the Akatsuki? He's not in the bingo book and I not anyone else has heard of him. Just what were Pein and Konan thinking when they let him join? I am a top interrogator of the Leaf but I haven't been able to even have a conversation with him. As the genius of the Leaf and Uchiha Clan I should be able to crack this code but how can I when even Itachi has eluded me so many times? Maybe I'm not as smart as I and everyone thinks I am.

Itachi and Tobi most likely are smarter than me and know what I am capable of so they know how to out smart me. Tobi in general is a huge mystery which I want to crack but I can't get near him at all. Pein wan't even send me an missions with Diedara and Tobi. They're hiding something from us and I can't help but think that Itachi is apart of it.

He knows something about Tobi. Whenever he sees him or even hears him I can see the hatred in his eyes. Itachi in general is a hard case to crack if I hadn't known him since birth then I wouldn't even know what he's feeling just by glancing at him. To others his emotions are hard to read but to me they're easy to read even though it takes a few minutes to decipher.

*Time skip*

Finally the extractions were finished and I was free to go. Before leaving, Itachi told me he and Kisame were close by so I headed towards their location. When I finally reached them Itachi and Kisame exchanged some words then Kisame walked away. 

"Where's he going?" I questioned.

"To look for the man we're suppose to kill." He answered nonchalantly. 

"Ah so you make him to the assassinations? I do that with Hidan." I chuckled.

"So what are we doing?"

"Going on a date," He said grabbing my hand.

"Where are we going?"

"All you can eat buffet." He said which made Izuka's mouth water.

"Did I ever tell you that I love you?" She questioned with a smile.

"Wouldn't hurt to hear it again." He said smiling back.

"Well I love you."

"I love you too Izuka."