Chapter 1: Caleb Dawson

Caleb Dawson,
Dreamy right ?
The most popular guy in our school, gelled hair and emerald green eyes and muscles any typical jock would have.

He was childhood sweetheart no.1 we first met in elementary ,he used to always share his crayons with me and help me colour in the lines, he had a steady hand and would always hold the crayon delicately.

Sometimes at lunch time  he would sweep me off my feet , literally.
He'd carry me up and down the playground just to show everyone the I was his and he was mine.

Every time the term ended we would give each other messages and notes all glittery and heart shaped, we didn't write much though, the notes were filled with love heart's and doodles, but in a way it was special.

Most people at first glance of Caleb would think he is just a jock with no heart , wrong, if you get to know him and make an import effect on him , his the softest cushion you've ever seen.

I still have the notes locked up until he attic somewhere, I kept them when we moved...

Yep ,moved. My dad got a new job in a new town to far away to go to the same elementary school.

Before I left him, alone in the playground he hugged me the tightest he ever had hugged ,nearly crushing me,and gave be a bouquet of flowers ,well...
he had no money for flowers so it was a bouquet of red ribbons shaped like flowers with a big "I love you" sign on it.

And that was the last I saw of Caleb Dawson, childhood sweetheart no.1