Get Things Right

{Reid's POV}

Jennifer's right. She's not my girlfriend. But I do love her and I'm not going to deny that. I get my phone and walk back to the hotel to leave a note for JJ in hopes she'll return and see it. I get if that she loves Will. And I get it that she thinks we're just hooking up, but that's not what I think. I love her and it's the truth.

{JJ's POV}

I just kept going. I didn't know where I was. I didn't know anybody. But I do know one thing. I'm upset, I'm irritated, and I just want to get stuff off my mind. I look down at my phone and realized I've been wondering around for about 3 hours and it was now 2 in the afternoon. I went and found a park and just walked around for a while, then found a pet shop and played with some of the animals. I wasn't going to admit it, but I was waiting on Spence to text or call me but he never did. About 4pm I found my way back to the hotel. Once I got inside I found the car keys and a note that read "If you want to go home, I filled the tank so it's ready if you want to leave. I went out in town to get some food and drinks. I'll stay here for a couple of days then get a ride back or get Morgan to come get me. What ever happens Jennifer, I will always love you. Love Spence.' signed with a little heart at the bottom. I look around to see if I can find his phone but I don't see it, so I take it as a sign he took it with him. I take out my phone and send him a text. "Get your ass back here. We gotta talk." It's time I get things right with Spence. But more importantly, it's time I tell him the truth.