Not His Girlfriend

{Reid's POV}

Something's up with JJ. I know she's lying when she says she's ok. "I got it." I say taking the coffee from her and walking back to the table "Thanks." JJ says. We sit in silence for what felt like hours until I finally spoke up. "You know.. Coffee is a language in its self." I say as JJ looks up at me "That's nice." JJ says softly "JJ look, I know something is wrong and I want to help but I can't if you won't let me." "Spence stop." JJ says "Stop what? Stop caring?!" I say "Stop thinking we're together! You're not my boyfriend! You're my friend! We're just friends having a good time hooking up! I'm married Spence! I love Will! You and me are just friends and nothing more!" JJ says as she gets up and leaves. I just stay there. I don't even bother to get up. I don't even both to go after her.

{JJ's POV}

I just ran off crying. I just left him there. I couldn't just sit there after telling him that. I couldn't sit there and see him cry because of something I did. But it was the truth. I'm not his girlfriend. We are just friends. Yeah we kiss a little and he says I love you and we occasionally hook up but nothing more then that! As Spence said coffee is a language in it's self. We were like coffee. We started out hot and bold, now we're done and cold.