five•

"Yeah Grayson hasn't shutup about you since the party," Ethan sighs laughing and I grin sitting down next to him.

"Seriously though how did you know who was who that night?" He asks clearly confused.

I laugh shaking my head, "It was so obvious," I start and he stares at me furrowing his eyebrows.

"Okay, so my friend Elena told me she bumped into y-" I start before he clicks his fingers interrupting me, "yeah, Elena she bumped into me leaving a giant stain on my shir- oh!" He mumbles before looking up and grinning.

"So I knew it was you" I finish for him and he nods, "but you can tell the difference now?" He asks and I nod leaning back on the sofa a little.

"I could always tell the difference but never knew who was named who," I laugh before hearing Grayson come down the stairs.

"Ma made some drinks" he announces putting three mugs of hot chocolate on the table.

   I nod and and take one in both my hands and blow into it to cool it down, "you two getting along?" Grayson asks making me laugh before glancing at Ethan.

    "We're best buds," Ethan clarifies and I laugh agreeing with him.

   "Um no, I'm her best friend," Grayson  says crossing his arms over his chest making me laugh. I place my drink back down and hit them both over the head.

They both whine and rub their head making me laugh further, I stare at them instantly taking in their beauty. These boys were beautiful, it's rare in my classes you see a good looking boy.

They must've noticed me staring because they both start laughing hysterically.

"I've got an idea," Ethan announces and I give him a weird look before urging him to go on.

"You should be in one of our videos," he says grinning at me and Grayson. Instantly I groan and shake my head, "nope, no way, never" I say covering my face.

I feel them shuffle around me and I look up to see them staring down at me, "come on, it'll be fun" Ethan promises and I groan again.

Grayson nudges me, "come on, why not?" He asks frowning and pouting his bottle lip.

"Your fans would hate me," I sigh before they both roll their eyes and laugh.

"Laura, shutup, you're doing it" Grayson says and holds out his hand standing up, "ugh fine" I groan before letting him pull me up.

"Whats the video?" I say looking between them both and crossing my arms.

"We could do the yoga thing we did the other day, but we'd have to get changed" Grayson says suddenly interesting me. I couldn't help but wonder what Grayson would look like topless, the thought makes my face heat up and I turn around pretending to look on my phone.

"Nah lets do that one another day, too much effort" Ethan sighs making me laugh.

"How's about you see who knows the other one better" I say turning back around smiling.

The both give me a confused look and I sigh, "Like your favourite colour and things, if you get it right you get a point, if wrong you get like idk something pour over you or whipped cream to the face!" I say clapping my hands.

"Oh and let me guess, you get to give the punishments?" Grayson smirks before going red realising what he said.

"Dude!" Ethan shouts laughing bending over holding his stomach.