The Ultimate Dare

Bonnie pov.
I was walking down the hall to the security room until Bonbon jumps on him with a knife to my throat but, im stronger than her so i hold the knife back. We fight going after eachother until Bonbon and I hear Fred(Toy Freddy) yell "IF YOU TWO DONT STOP FIGHTING NOW I'LL KILL BOTH OF YOU" me Bonbon stop fighting and we both say "sorry Fred" I walk toward the kitchen before T.C. gets infront of me so i said "move or i slit your throat" "your a little cranky" "just leave me alone T.C." "just follow me Bonnie we're playing Truth Or Dare!" I sigh and follow her.

Bonbons pov.
I was sitting at the table in party room four about to play Truth Or Dare with EVERYONE!!! We hadnt done anything like this in SOOOOO long so i cant wait. After Bonnie came in we started Freddy went first and said "Toy Freddy I dare you to slap golden freddy" and so everyone did there dares until it was Freds turn he was looked at me and Bonnie while smirking he said "I dare Bonbon and Bonnie- "OOOOOOH" everyone said i rolled my eyes "im not done yet, I dare Bonbon and Bonnie to be nice to eachother for a WHOLE WEEK" i saw bonnie just fall out of his chair i hate him AND Fred for making me do this soon Bonnie got back in his chair and i gave him a death glare but he just threw a crumbled up piece of paper at me then Fred yelled "BE NICE TOO EACHOTHER" "ok im sorry" bonnie lied. I hate that stupid idiot.