I LOVE YOU.

Hiiii, loves.
So I'm posting another author's note just because.

I just want to say thank you for being patient. BUT GUISE PLS UNDERSTAND THAT I AM SUCH A LAZYASS AND A COUCH POTATO. And I have so many activities going on at school plus I am also working on my novel Tenerife Sea and the upcoming one called The Voguish & The Vulgar which only have like 3-5 votes {ha, im such a loser} AND OF COURSE MY LIFESTYLE + TRAVEL BLOG.

Oh, and did you know that there's this upcoming pageant thing at our school and I've been asked to join

*gasps*

I CANT BELIEVE I ACTUALLY AM. But hey, we gotta take risks in life, right?

I havent told anyone yet except my best friends so GUYS, FEEL SPECIAL.

ANYWAY, I'M SAYING THANK YOU because you guys were a big help in boosting my self-confidence as a writer.

The amount of readers & votes don't really matter to me because I write for myself but knowing that my story has reached a thousand readers makes me so HAPPY-IM DANCING TO BEYONCÉ'S IRREPLACEABLE {*you must not know bout me*}

Beyonce is goals, I swear to God.

Anyway, I love reading your comments and talking to you, guys.

I know some of you are still on their summer break. So TELL ME HOW HAVE U BEEN SPENDING IT?

And for that on girl who had a fight with her boyfriend and this story was the only thing that cheered her up, BABE, IS EVERYTHING OK????

Talk to me. I'm lonely.

Ok, I'm rambling. Going to stop now.

I love you guys,
France xx

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Aug 14, 2015 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

The Bad Boy, Cupid, & Me - One Shotजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें