Chapter 7: I'm baccccccccccccck and here 4ever (mwahahahaha)

*I know that the chapters are getting stupider so this might be the last one I write!*

**************************************************************************************

"Heller. karima how have you been?"

"Good, but guess what guess what! Jennifer guess what!"

"What......WHAT!?"

"I heard that one of the teachers that we got fired is coming back! And dont you be screaming at me little girl!"

"DAMN THAT IS NOT GOOD!" Do you know which one!? And I can scream if I want to bitch!"

"I think that the one that is coming back is either Mrs. Bowery or Mrs. Pgland."

"Oh well we better go tell the others before they return!"

IN THE CLASSROOM:

"HEY EXCUSE ME MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION!?"

"NO BITCH!" KAVON SAID

"WHEN DID YOU GET IN THIS STORY? BYE GO SOMEWERE YOU FREAK! NOBODY LIKES YOU."

*****************************************************************************************************

"Anyways know that he is gone we may procced. Me and Karima think that one of the teachers that we got fired is due to return!"

"So what was the piont of firing them? Me (brayn) wanna know!"

"Well who knows why."

"Well when and if they return we will be ready to kick some ass but I think that this rumor is just some shit!"

*But before Jennifer had the time to say something, there was a knock on the door*

"Brayn you just jinxed it!"

"If I were you Jennifer I wouldn't open the door." Angel (Mi hermana) said.

"I KNOW! But its either now or never. JALEN GO OPEN THE DOOR!"

"NO WHY SHOULD I?"

"BECAUSE I SAID SO, NOW MOVE ALONG DOG AND OPEN THE DAMN DOOR."

*When Jalen was behind the door and was about to open the door, the door smacked him right in the face.*

"GET UP NOW! YOU...........THING. Hello students i'm baccccccccccck and here better than ever 4ever MWAHAHAHAHAHA!"

*****************************************************************************************************

WHO DO YOU THINK THE TEACHER IS!?

THIS WAS AN UNEXPECTED TWIST!!!!!!!!!! xD Do you think its good so far? If you think I should continue, COMMENT...........VOTE! Thanks 4 reading!