Chapter 6: How old are you!?

*Things have calmed down a little. Mr.Pee is fired, Mrs.Bowery is in the hospital, Mrs. Cliton is in jail, and Mrs,Pgland is....................ya know...................somewhere. Now the only teacher that they feel needs to go is Mr.Fachance*

"RUN RUN RUN!" Brayn said

"Take it easy. We dont gotta go hard on them. I mean look at them they look like a whole bunch of things......its.........girls." I said

"True"

"But yeah we beat them last time we played basketball so we should beat them again"

"You are always right Jennifer"

"I know I am"

*The girls were winning so far. Angel and Karima were cheering on the sidelines and Brayn and Jennifer kept making shoots. But the since boys cant handle being LOSERS monkey boy a.k.a Jose tripped Jennifer up and the game was so on!*

"BITCH WHO DO U THINK U IS!"

"Um im Jose Estrada and I do watever i wanna do!"

"Well let me tell you something IDIOTA, you better go somewhere with your ugly ass face and go scare other people other than us! OH AND ANGEL NO OFFENSE CUZ YA KNOW"

"Jennifer shut the fuck up!"

"You know why dont we all shut up and contiue this damn game." Brayn said

*So the game was continued. But the boys ended up winning and the girls accepted their lose. But what they didn't accept was the shit the boys were talkin. I mean they over there takin bout us travelin when they have people who think this is SOCCER! Anyways the game was SOOOOOOOOOOO good even though we had people who got their shirts ripped (LOL). After free play some people had to go to Mr.Fachances class so that NOW they couldplay soccer*

"Alright you guys get in your teams and................"

*But Mr.Fachance never finished his sentence because he fell to the floor AND WAS HAVING A HARD ATTACK*

"OH SUGAR! OH SUGAR CAN SOMEONE GET THE ..............."

*Mr.Fachance was gone!*

"OHHHHHHHHHHH look what you did to him Monkey boy!" Jennifer said

AND SO THE STORY ENDS. UNLESS I DECIDE TO WRITE MORE. BUT YEAH THE STUDENTS GOT RID OF THE TEACHERS THEY DISLIKED STRONGLY AND LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER!