Chapter 33

3 weeks later

Me and Russell had officially started dating and let's just say Rick for far from impressed and kept threatening to beat Russell up if he didn't treat me 'right and proper'.

Today I was meeting Russell's two year old son, Noah. I was really excited, the way Russell talked about Noah he seemed so kind and sweet. I was waiting for Russell to come pick me up, we were going to get pizza, pick up Noah and then go to an indoor play centre for toddlers. The twins were not coming as I don't think it would be the right time to introduce them.

1 hour later

"Hiya!" I said slinging my bag in the bag of the car and getting in the front.

"How are you?" Russell asked.

"Yer I'm good." I said placing my hand on his thigh. He pushed it away. What the hell!! "Where are we going?"

"Romeo's, down town," He laughed, "My uncle owns it so I get a great, great discount."

Was he only taking me there because he gets a discount?? This is mad does he not like me?! He has only kissed my twice since we started dating, every time I try and place my hands on him he brushes them of, he won't even take me somewhere local to eat nor show any proof we are in a relationship outside of the 'home'. What should I do??