Become A Barden Girl

ابدأ من البداية

"You just think Jackson's hot 'cause he has the same facial type as Matthew Gray Gubler." Sky scoffed, teasing.

"True. Very true. M.G.G is probably the most beautiful man I have ever seen."

"You think?"

"Yeah but he's, like, almost ten years older than me and I'm never gonna meet him so..." I trailed off. "Ha. Why?" I tilted my head upwards to look at my best friend.

"Ah, you never know. With the recognition you'll get from the movie..." Sky quirked an eyebrow suggestively.

"In my dreams. Word is, Taylor Swift wants to sink her claws into him. Fuck that. I'd never be able to compete with her."

"Come on! You totally could. Didn't you see how many heads you'd turn at school?"

I shook my head. "No way, dude. Thanks, though."

"I'm serious. You really underestimate how beautiful you are." Sky exclaimed.

Beautiful? Why did that one word from Sky's mouth make my cheeks tint slightly pink? "Boy, you really know how to cheer up a woman."

"Meh. But it'll come in handy with Anna which is good."

"Oh? You're seeing her again?" I asked, keeping my eyes fixed on Jacob kissing Bella.

I felt Sky nod. "Uh-huh. We made a date."

Date? "So, you might go out for real?"

"If all goes well, hopefully. What do you think of her?"

"Why are you asking me?" My eyebrows furrowed.

"Hello, you're my best friend of twenty years, doofus." He tapped my nose making my face scrunch up. "Well, that's attractive." He joked.

"Piss off." I laughed. "She seems...nice. She's definitely hot. Like, 'stereotypical blonde' hot. Eh, I can't tell - I only met her for a second. What do you think about the storyline, anyway?"

"I think it's awesome. I mean, the songs are really cool. I wonder why Sorcha and Jesse don't see eye to eye, though. We should spit-ball ideas soon."

"What's next on the agenda for filming?" I yawned.

"We have a wardrobe, hair-and-makeup fitting on-" Sky pressed his phone. "Oh, tomorrow actually. It's almost half two in the morning."

"No wonder I'm tired. I'm going to go sleep. You staying?" I stretched my arms as much as I could without hitting him.

"Yeah. I'll take the couch."

"You sure? You can take the bed with me like we used to." I stood up from the sofa.

"You don't mind?"

I shook my head. "Nah, it's a double bed. It's fine."

"I'm going to use the bathroom."

" 'kay."

I made my way into my bedroom and took out a pair of pyjamas from my wardrobe. I began to strip my shorts and tank off. I stood in my bra and underwear, getting ready to slip the pyjamas on when I heard the toilet flush and a door handle turn.

"Hey, Lil - Whooaa. Sorry." Skylar turned around.

"You know, there's this great invention called knocking. Try it sometime." I pulled my pj's on quickly and flipped the bed covers over. "Come on, Wee Willy Winky. I want to go to sleep." I crawled into the bed.

Skylar stripped off his jacket, shoes and plaid shirt. He was left in his gray undershirt as he unzipped his denim jeans and kicked them off. He settled in under the covers beside me, getting comfortable.