Elias Goldstein One-shot Fanfic

For Who You Are

Yuka's POV

The sunlight showered through the windows and the birds chirped happily outside. I smiled to myself and got up from my bed and looked at the beautiful sight outside my window. "Wow! Its such a beautiful day!" I mumbled to myself as I watched the scenery outside. "Hmm? Yuka? Why're you up so early?" I heard a sleepy voice behind me. I turned to my back and looked towards my still half asleep roommate "Sorry for waking you, Amelia.." I apologized. "Its alright. Anyway, its so early and there are no classes, so why are you up so early?" She asked and sat up from her bed."Uhhmm... Well..." I couldn't just tell her i was excited to see Elias today.... "Are you meeting Elias later?" She was able to figure it out... "Mhm... Kind of...." I said softly. "Are you finally gonna go on a date?!" Amelia asked with sparkles in her eyes. "No... Its just review for History Class..." I sulked at the thought. "Aww... It must be really harsh having him as a boyfriend." She stated and she looked sad for me. "I guess you could say that..." I laughed softly "But thats alright. Im glad he's helping me during free time, when he can just relax and do what he wants." I added and smiled. "Aww you're such a sweet girlfriend! No wonder Elias goes out of his way to help you!" Amelia squealed. "Haha thanks..." I giggled and she giggled along. "Anyway, I have plans too! Im going out with my girl friends! See ya later Yuka! Good luck with your DAAATEE!" With that Amelia left the room to get ready. "I guess I should get ready too..." I said to myself and left the room, following after Amelia
Time Skip (After Preparing)
I double checked my bag if I forgot something for my da-- review with Elias. "Hmm. History Book,Pen,Papers, Grimiore,Chocolate... I think thats about it!" I zipped my bag and got ready to leave. Before leaving, I checked if I looked okay... Even if its not a date, I always get self-concious around Elias... I looked at my reflection. A pink top with a grey skirt (from Randy's make a date) a pink ribbon and white frilly shoes... I guess thats fine...
I made my way out of the dorm passing through the quiet hallways. I reached the front door and went out, to be shocked by the presence of someone.. "Elias?! What're you doing here?" I asked in shock "I came to pick you up... So you won't stray away and get late..." He stated bluntly. I thought the first thing he said was sweet but when he added the second thing... Well... Its very Elias-like. "Alright, thank you..." I tried my best to smile despite my uneasiness. "Lets go, We shan't waste any more time." With that he pulled me along as he walked briskly. We passed the botanical garden, where i caught a glimpse of couples hugging or holding hands. Aww I wish Elias and I could be like that. I was continuously dragged along till we reached the library. The smell of old books filled the air. Elias lead me to a table and we both took a seat. I brought out my materials and set them on the table. "Okay so today we're going to study history." Elias started "So as you know the history of Gedonelune......" My mind drifted away as I looked at his handsome features. Golden locks, long eyelashes, dreamy purple eyes and soft lips... "Yuka are you listening!!" Elias called my attention "Ahh! Sorry!" I snapped back to reality "What were you doing to get distracted anyway?" Elias sighed "Erm... Uh.." I tried thinking of an excuse "Lets not waste anymore time and get studying" He said "Alright." Aww this is gonna be tough...
Time Skip (2 Hours)
Im exhausted! Phew! Glad thats over! "I guess that would be enough to get you through history class." Elias said finishing of the lesson. "Thanks Elias!" I tried to smile despite how tired I am. I mean... Elias is as tired as I am too! "Lets go I'll take you back to the dorm." He said. Aww but its still early, I wish we could go on a date with Elias... I followed timidly behind him. We passed the botanical garden again where I saw many couples. My heart throbbed uncomfortably, I envied those happy couples... I stopped following Elias, and noticing this he stopped too. "Is something the matter?" He asked. He averted his eyes to the couples around us and back to me. "Uh... I just got really bummed out from history!" I made an excuse. He walked closer to me and sighed. He placed his forehead on mine and looked into my eyes. "I know something is bothering you." He said seriously. "N-Nothing is! I promise!" I cant tell him that i wanna go on a date... He has things to do too and he's tired... Our foreheads parted but Elias was still staring at me. "Yuka..." He called in a low voice. "I know... What's bothering you..." He continued. "But, nothing is! Im fi--" I got cut off by Elias "You wish we could be like a normal couple dont you..." He placed his hands on my shoulders. I avoided his gaze because everything he said was true. "Elias..." I mumbled softly. "I wish I could be the guy you wished for. I want to be perfect for you. Even if what i would do makes the entire world unhappy, but makes you smile, I would do it... I just want to see you smile. But it seems that i just make you stressed and unhappy. Im sorry that I couldnt be the guy you wished for. I promise to do my best to change for you." He looked down. "Elias... You dont need to change. I love you for who you are. If you arent uptight and strict, you arent the Elias i fell for. Im actually glad that you made time to teach me today, when you could do whatever you want." My heart squeezed tightly, it hurts to see Elias like this. "Yuka..." Elias' hands were on my cheeks and he eventually looked back up. "Thank you... Thank you for always understanfing me. Im so glad that you're someone I could call mine..." The distance between our faces were closed as Elias' lips smashed passionately into mine. It was a short kiss, but it seemed like eternity for me. When our lips finally parted, Elias smiled softly. "I love you, Yuka..." He whispered. "I love you too, Elias." I replied and our lips met once more as we shared another passionate kiss.