Stuck

I lowered my eyes, feeling absolute awkwardness as the 'King of Hearts' continued to stare at me.

His onxy eyes examined me like some sort of important document, and I squirmed uncomfortably in my seat.

"Hmm.."The King drawled out, amusement passing his eyes as he leaned in closer, his hand grasping my chin.

I sweatdropped when the King suddenly threw his arms around me, squealing.

"Oh, how cute! You really look like my darling Alice!"He shouted before placing a kiss on my forehead.

I blushed and pushed him as hard as I could, covering my red face with my hood.

"W-what do you think you're doing!?"I stuttered and I can feel him smirk infront of me.

"Aah, and you're a Tsundere too, like she is!"He teased again, and I blushed harder.

I'm not a tsundere! Right? Tell him he's wrong!

(Shh, stop breaking the fourth wall Tsundere!)

I fumed inwardly, before calming down. The King continued to stare at me so I took that chance to scan the room where he dragged me in.

The whole room was red, obviously since he is the King Of Red Hearts. But I think my head is gonna bleed with all that red. Red walls, red floor, red carpet, red bed, red pillows, red everything!

But I can't actually blame him, I also love red, hence the red cloak that I asked Grandma Alice to make.

My eyes widened when realization stuck in, Grandma Alice! How can I come back? Is mother worried about me? What if I never see them again?

××

King

I grew worried when the cute little boy panicked. His eyebrows met, and he looked like he was going to cry.

How can I be the most handsome King here in Wonderland if I just let someone stay upset? I'm not like my brother! Him, and his stupid white hair a-and cold persona!

I was knocked out of my marvelous thoughts when the little Alice-Look-A-Like sniffed. Tears ran down his cheeks and he quickly wiped them away.

My eyes softened, and I slowly opened my arms, pulling him in my embrace.

While he cried, I can't help but notice that he has soft and good smelling hair..

×××

Yaaas, I know I changed a lot of things, like the King of Hearts personality and made him have a brother that is also a king from another kingdom, but it would be awsome if Two Hot Kings will be fawning over you ne?

But, if you had the chance to choose, who will you choose?

The soft hearted, funny, and cute King.

Or the..

Cold Hearted King, that doesn't care about you, but always says that you are his?

××