Wonderland?

King: Ahahaha! It is time for Ore-sama to shine!

Me: *sweat drops*

*Sound of something clicking*

King: Eh? What the heck just happened?

Me: Eeh.. Sorry guys, as you see, King has two personalities. The innocent one, and the arrogant, pervy one.

King: El-chan what happened?

Me: *ignores* Let the chapter begin! And LR means Little Red okay?

××××

With his eyes wide, Little Red let out a shock gasp. What was that?

Little Red slowly walked near the rabbit hole, peering inside it. His (eye color) eyes saw nothing but darkness, though he can't help the feeling of curiousity so he took a step closer..

And slipped, falling in to the rabbit hole.

××××

Just a few miles away, a small house was placed. And inside the small house, Alice sat on her rocking chair. A smile was on her face as she grasped a golden locket tight on her old hands.

Beside the blonde haired woman, a tall brown haired male with red eyes stood. And strangely, there was a pair of brown wolf ears on his head and a tail coming out of his butt.

His name? Ichi, the Big Bad Wolf. Or the handsome stalker and secret not so secret admirer of (Male Name).

"When do you think Little Red will come Alice?" Ichi whined, his tail swayed, and one of his ears twitched, clearly showing impatience.

Alice smiled, playing with the locket on her hands. "Ichi, I think it will be best if you visit Wonderland for a little while"

Ichi raised an eyebrow, before realization crossed his face.

"What?!!!"

××××

Little Red groaned, rubbing his head as he slowly opened his eyes.

'Eeeh?' He thought, surprised as he scanned his surrounding. 'Where am I?'

LR slowly stood, dusting his hood as he did so. He scanned his surroundings again, eyes wide with fascination.

He seems to be in the middle of a maze/rose garden. LR tightened his hood, enjoying the small warmth that the hood gave him.

'Why does this place looks familiar? Like the rose garden on Grandma Alice's sto-'

LR's thoughts was ruined when a voice broke him out of his stupor. LR's eyes widened and he turned, (eye color) clashing with steely silver ones.

"Tell me, Alice Look A Like, who are you?! And what do you think you are doing in my rose garden!"The man glared, and LR noticed the red crown on his head as he glowered.

That's when LR finally got it.

'Could it be? The King of Hearts? That means...

I'm in Wonderland?!'

××××

I'm not satisfied with this one. I feel like something's missing.