One Night Is All It Takes...

My name is Katelyn White.I am 13 years old.I have blonde hair and blue eyes.I have a boyfriend named Jason.He is the Most amazing.We both are in 7th grade starting today so here we go.Me and Jason have been dating for a 2years today.

My name is Jason .I am 14 years old.I have red hair and blue eyes.I have a girlfriend Named Katelyn.She is wonderful.We Both are in 7th grade this year.So here we go.Me and katelyn have been dating for 2years today.

Katelyn's Pov

Today was my first day in the 7th grade.Good thing I have my boyfriend to help me.I was walking to my locker and I noticed a note taped on it.It said 'Jason was here babe I love you see you tonight at my house at 7:00.'

I folded the note and then put it in my pocket.I was making my way to class witch was home room.There was a sub today so we played on our phones all period.I was playing temple run when the bell rang.The rest of the day slowly.When the day was over I got on the bus and listened to 'Stereo Heart'When it was my stop.I ran to my bedroom/Bathroom to get ready for the date.I checked the clock witch said 3:45.so I got into the shower and washed my hair and body off.I walked to my closet with towel around me I picked out my shortest flower pattern on it.I put that on and done my hair.Yes I put a bra on but not panties a thong. .I put my hair in a messy bun and put a little lip gloss on.I was going all natural.I put on my pink flip flops.I looked at the clock 6:50 It was a 5minute walk so I was walking.I got there at 6:57.I knocked .He door and there stood a smiling Jason.I smiled backed.We went in to the house and sat on the couch.We started watching the notebook.It came to a very intense scene.Jason just was looking at me.I looked at him back.He leant in and kissed me.

Jason's Pov

Today was the day I was going to be alone with my girlfriend.I was on the bus home and the bus came to a stop.I jumped up and got off the bus.I walked toward my house.I put the key into the door and walked in.My house has woods behind it because well I do live in Kentucky.I walk to my bedroom and put a new shirt on and jeans.I put on my Axe cologne.I put the notebook on tv and pause it.Then I hear knocking.I smile as I open the door to reveal a smiling Katelyn . We walk in and sit on the couch I look at her and she looks at me.I lean in and kiss her it turns in to a full make out session.

Katelyn's Pov

it turns into a full make out session.I lay down so he is on top of me now.We walk up stairs to his room.Then you can guess what happened next.

-Next Morning-

I woke up with arms wrapped around my waist.Then the memories from last night flooded back.I smiled and remembered today was school!!!! I looked at the clock and it said '10:43 am'i jumped up and put my panties and bra back on before I got back onto bed to get up Jason.I woke him up and he said we can just skip.I said ok and laded back down with Jason.Then I thought about the thing.The condom.Oh-No!What if Jason didn't use one!I yelled 'Jason!Jason!Did you use protection!' He said 'Oh-No i'll go get you a test wait here!'With that he left.I was playing on my iPhone when I heard the front door slam open.Jason gave me 2 boxes.I ran to the bathroom and peed on all 4 sticks.I had to wait 3minutes.I waited,worried,and thought for three minutes.Then I looked at the first stick '+',then the second '+',then the third,'-' is what it said.Before I looked at the last stick I asked Jason 'If I am pregnant will you stay by me' He smiled and said 'Of Course! I love you Katelyn!I would never leave you.'I looked at the last stick '+' is what is a said.'Do you want a boy or a girl?'is what I asked.'your pregnant!"Jason exclaimed."Yes I am,"I said,"Do you still want to stay.".Jason eyes widened "of course I do I love you and this little person"he said placing a hand on my belly."I love you jay"I said,"But how are we gonna tell our parents?""I don't know that will be a challenge"jason said."Oh I know how I can tell my mom"I stated "give her the pregnancy test as a birthday present"."I don't think she'll like that Kat"Jason snickered.

"ok well,let's just sit them down together and tell them the truth." I said. "ok we can tell them tonight"Jason said.i smiled and said "ok" and with that we went back to bed until 2:00.When I woke up I hurriedly got freshened up and woke Jason up.