Chapter 12 - Savior

Start from the beginning

His sister suddenly groan, She slowly open her eyes, and saw Sora.

"Nee-san..."

"Sora..can you...Bring me... To Kakashi..." Senna said.

"Okay..."

They reach where Kakashi is, Chouji cried beside him.

Sora landed near them. Chouza, Chouji's father became alert but calmed down as he saw a fellow Shinobi.

"Sora, Senna, Kakashi-Sensei....he....." Chouji said, still crying.

Senna too start crying as she struggled to go beside Kakashi.

"Kakashi....You promised me you wouldn't go....You promised me, Kakashi you liar" Senna said, sobbing loudly.

Chouza and Sora look away sadly as Senna continued crying.

The Nine-Tail unleashed its wrath as Naruto lost control when Hinata got pierced through, protecting Naruto.

Immediately going to the 8th tail, Naruto Completely consumed by the darkness....

The fourth Hokage came and brought Naruto out from the dark and he told Naruto about the Masked man, roughly telling about information he knew.

The fourth resealed the seal on Naruto's stomach and said his last words and dissapeared.

'I believe in you...'

Naruto then gain his conscious back and beat the last Pein with his Rasengan.

He found out the whereabout of the real Pein and went to him, asking Katsuya to prevent other people from following him.

Sora's POV

"It seems Naruto manage to eat the last Pein and is on the way to the real Pein" Katsuya, Tsunade-sama's summoning said.

I smiled slightly, Naruto-san did it. He defeated Pein.

But I glance at Nee-san as she still cried silently, holding Kakashi-san's hand.

Chouji-san sat by her, comforing her, Occasionally rubbing her back.

Not long after Naruto-san defeated the last Pein, A sudden pure white light engulfed the body that has been sacrificed during the battle.

Nee-san look shockingly at Kakashi-san's body.

Kakashi's POV

"I see, you've been through alot as well" Dad said, as I sat beside him.

"I've never thought that we will be dying at such an early age. Although not as young as your mother" He continued.

"I know you've done your best. You broke the rules for us. For your teammates, I understand and I'm proud of you" I said.

"Thank You" He said.

"What the..." Suddenly a light engulf me.

"It seems that its not your time yet. You still have things to do" Dad said.

"Tousan..." I look at him.

"I'm glad I spoke with you. Thank you for forgiving me. Now I can go see your mother in peace" He said.

"Tousan..."

"Go Kakashi, The girl's crying for you" He said and smiled at me as he disapeared.

I suddenly woke up, as if I was in shock.

"Kakashi...."

I look beside me, Senna's in a mess.

Chouza, Chouji and Sora right here as well.

"Kakashi! You're back as well!" Chouza said.

'Thats right... I fought Pein and died...'

I look at Senna beside me and wipe off the dirt and tears away from her face.

"Yo...I'm back..." I said, smiling.

"Kakashi!!!"

She hugged me, crying loudly. I patted her head, still smiling.

'She's the girl, crying, that dad said. This girl....' I thought to myself, smilling.

Chouza filled me in the information while I was dead...

"Senna, why dont we go and pick Naruto up shall we?" I said.

She pulled away and rubbed her tears away.

"Yeah...Lets go" She said, finally smilling.

'Jiraiya-sama, Sensei... It seems Naruto succeed in becoming a hero like you always wanted him to be...' I thought as I slowly get up.

"Sora, can you stay here? Help Sakura with the wounded?" Senna said.

"Okay...be careful" Sora smiled, seems relieve.

"Ikou, Kakashi, Lets bring Naruto back home" She said.

"Yeah...."

*************************

So how is it, Is it nice?

This chapter I did alot of reference on the manga.

If you wanna read the actual chapter starting from the start of Konoha's destruction I guess you can read it starting Chapter 419 to maybe chapter 450 or 451...

Well, disclaimer, I dont own Naruto.... Or Naruto Shippuden or I would put in some weird pairings in it...

Sasaki Senna OUT !!!!!! ^^

...