The Bandaid Only Covers The Bullet Hole

"Brother you wanted this right?-" The suit of armor asked the next morning in town but paused in his words when Edward wasn't by his side, "Where did he run off to now!" Looking around but looked towards the direction of the Military building, "I really hope he didn't run off over there, the Colonel didn't want to see him after yesterday..." Remembering last nights visit from the Flame Alchemist. "Colonel I'm really sorry about Brother's behavior earlier..." Al recalled saying apologetically seeing a bruised cut on his lip, "It's fine he's not in trouble. Can I come in a moment to leave something to your Brother?", "Sure but he's fast asleep though.", "It's fine, I just need to give him something he forgot." Seeing the Flame Alchemist walk in to come out a minute later, "I really don't want to see your Brother for a while so keep a close eye so he doesn't run off again okay?", "Okay...". "Brother is so much trouble right now." Alphonse thought snapping out of it deciding to start at the Military building, the small blonde who did run off to the Military building managed to sneak in Central managing to sneak into Roy's office that was empty going over to his desk sitting under it hiding putting his knees to his chest, "Alphonse is going to kill me when he finds me here again... I just want to apologize to the Colonel that's all..." He thought sitting quietly. "Good Morning Sir." Riza said with a salute greeting the Flame Alchemist in the hallway to his office handing him a pile of paperwork, "Here's today paperwork.", "Thank you Lieutenant." Seeing Riza look at his lip making him a bit nervous, "Something you want to get off your chest Lieutenant?", "Yes actually, would you happen to know anything about Edward's wrist and bruise on his neck?" She asked simply seeing Roy's expression change raising an eyebrow at him. "Why would I know anything about that Lieutenant?", Roy said seeing her serious expression still unchanged, "I don't believe you either Sir." Turning her back on him, "If you know what's best I hope you're not lying to me Sir because I'm not afraid to go out of my Authority." She said as she walked away making Roy more nervous, "...Thank you so much Lieutenant." The Flame Alchemist mumbled before heading towards the direction of his office. Roy walked in his office sighing placing the paperwork on his desk before sitting on his chair crossing his leg kicking something looking down to see the small blonde under his desk wiping his shoulder than look down, "I know I'm the least person you want to see after yesterday but don't tell that I'm here, Al would kill me..." The blonde said hearing his Superior sigh heavily looking at the bruised cut on his lower lip, "...I'm sorry Colonel you probably hate me right now...", "Alright you can stay but don't try anything funny.". Roy saw the small alchemist nod seeing how pale he looked, "You're not taking care of yourself are you?..." He said with a sigh deciding to finish his paperwork, "If you try anything I will kick you." Roy said, "You shouldn't even be here after yesterday..." He said with mumble going back to his paperwork, "I did get you mad didn't I?" The blonde said quietly moving bringing his knees closer to his chest giving a silent heavy shaky breath alerting Roy, "He's desperate but he's trying to control his urges after what I said...". The Flame Alchemist sighed pausing from his paperwork again, "Edward are you-", "No... I'm not..." the blonde said cutting him off with a blush on his cheeks, "Edward...", "Okay I am are you satisfied..." He said bringing his knees closer to his chest, "But I'll be good..." He added with a mumble making Roy feel bad but kept his word, "It really is my fault you're like this isn't it?", "It isn't your fault Colonel...". The suit of armor showed up at Central to see Riza in the hallway running to her, "Lieutenant have you seen my Brother! I took my eyes off him for one second and he ran off. Did he come here by chance?", "No, not that I'm aware of, but I'll help you look for him alright." Riza offered to the worried suit of armor, "Actually I was about to head over to the Colonel's office maybe he's seen him around?". "Edward come out from there before you get more uncomfortable than you already are." The Flame Alchemist said finishing the last of his paperwork before pausing when the door of his office opened glancing down to see Edward jump a bit glancing back up to see Riza and Al walk in, "Ah Lieutenant.", "Alphonse says he can't find Edward and was wondering if you seen him by chance Sir?" The blonde Lieutenant asked seeing Roy sit up, uncrossing his leg. "I actually haven't." Roy said simply, "Did you lose sight of him?", "Yeah I did and I thought he would of came to you Colonel..." The suit of armor said nervously, "I doubt that after what happened yesterday." Keeping a straight face while the blonde sat quietly looking at Roy's lap getting an idea to ease his urges running a hand over his lap making Roy react, "Are you alright?" Both Al and Riza asked upon seeing Roy randomly react.