Chapter 3

*arriving at rolling thunder*

We're outside of rolling thunder and i see my friends.
Tay~Thanks tyler and make sure to come pick me up at 3:30
Ty~ Ared ima text you when im close
Tay~ Ared bye
Ty~ Bye
I walked up to my friends heyy yall i give them all hugs. Then we walked in and got our skates. "Look at all the cute boys here" one of my friends said i started to laugh and said she was outtapocket. We started to skate and it was fun.
*A hour later*
I went to go get something out my bag and i saw this boy i know. I tried to go a different way so he cant see me but he saw me.
?~ Taylorrr
Tay~ (turns around slowly) Hi Rah
Rah~ You here by yourself or something
Tay~ No im with my friends
Rah~ oh but we dont see each other like that no more
Tay~ ik we should ha- (got cut off by my phone)
I excused my self and tyler was yelling
Tay-Hello? Whats wrong ty
Tyler-Ima come get you now something had happened
Tay-What happened?
Tyler-Ima tell you when i get you rd
Tay-Ard bye
I went back to rah and said sorry but i get cut off by him kissing me. I'm surprised and i actually liked it, how his soft lips touched mines and everything.He backed away and started to smile and gave me his number and told me to text or call sometime. I walked away all happy than I see my friends and told them that i had to leave early they understand and told me to text them when i get home. I got my stuff and went outside and got in the car.
Tay- ok now wats up
Tyler- Mom and dad wants us to go home pack our stuff and go to the airport asap
Tay- why
Tyler- Because they are in this drug dealing business and people are trying to kill them
Tay- Omg
Tyler- ikr so ima need you to hurry up and get your all stuff to the car
Tay-ok

*outside of our house*

Tyler and i ran up stairs to get all of our stuff. Then we heard something at the door and i got scared. But it was my parents and they had everything ready to go for me and ty. They told us that soon as we get on the plane we will be save but im thinking they wont be safe at all. But they had a plan to drive to Delaware to stay there until its safe enough for them to come back. I went back down stairs and i had all my stuff. I saw tyler was loading the car so i gave him the rest of my stuff. We hugged our parents for the last time. We pulled off and started to drive to the airport and i started to cry. Tay its ok mom and dad will be safe tyler said. I cried for 2 more minutes than i stopped and checked my phone my friends had sent me a "we will miss you" picture and i saw that rah was in the back and i started to smile.
A couple of minutes later we arrive to the airport and we are about to board flight.