Chapter 2

*next day*

I waked up and i look at the time and saw it was 9:45 am. I got up and went to the bathroom to go take a shower. When i got out i went through my closet and picked out this popping
outfit (the outfit up top). After i got dressed, i went downstairs to go cook me some breakfast. I was cooking myself some eggs and sausages. While i was cooking, i heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I turned around to see tyler "Tayyyy Tayyyy you cooking me food too?" I turned back around and said "fuck no babbby" and we both started to laugh. I sat down at the table eating my food on my phone watching love and hip hop. In the middle of my show, i get a text from a weird phone number so i answered.
#?~ Taylor?
Tay~ Umm yea who this?
#?~ Its Noah we used to be friends remember me?
Tay~ oh yeaaa heyyy
Noah😈😂~ Wassup wht have you been up too?
Tay~ Nun much hbu?
We talked for about 25 minutes then i told him i got to go.
Ty~Who is that
Tay~you remember noah that used to live 2 blocks from auntie
Ty~ yea
Tay~ that was him
Ty~ fr noah used to be my nigha
Tay~ true but he said that he going to FaceTime when i get on the plane
Ty~ cool but( gets cuts off by my phone)
I look at the text message and it said we are meeting up rolling thunder at 1. Tyler can you drive me to rolling thunder at 1? Naww yb .. i look at him Sike naw yea .. oh ared

*3 1/2 hours later*

Tyler get dressed we leaving in 5 minutes. He ran up stairs to get dressed and came back down. "Ayeee dress game on fleek" i said and he started to laugh. He got the car keys and he started to drive to rolling thunder. Then my song came on king kunta by kendrick lamar. I was really jamming so tyler took a video of me and put it on his snapchat and instagram. After i was done, i went on my phone and went on snapchat then i saw that tyler posted the video of me jamming. "TYLER YOU REALLY DRAWLING YO DELETE IT" he started to laugh and said no. I was mad but then i really didnt care nomore so i started to chill and i took a picture of us and posted it.