"You're free to confirm it yourself, with that eye." Hanare said as she walked towards Kakashi.

This woman... Just what is she trying to do? Can she stop trying to get close to my Kakashi? Michiko was annoyed.

"Because it's what I wish for, you'll surely believe me."

"Hanare..."

"Konoha is just like I always imagined how my homeland, that I have not seen, would be. Walking around the village with you, even though it was the first time, it felt truly nostalgic. When Naruto-kun and his friends gave their blessing to us, it felt like I'm being welcomed. I truly believed that. That's why I can't betray my home."

"You..."

"At this point even if I go back to with my allies, I'll most likely be accused and executed for deleting the information. In that case, I'd rather choose to die by your hand. It's almost like I was able to do something for my hometown. I can gladly die believing that."

Even though I sympathised with this woman, but... And why do I feel like I'm being treated like air... Michiko had the urge to just run away, but curiosity took over and she chose to stay.

"I can't kill a shinobi who has lost their pride. A shinobi never lets their emotions intrude until the end of their mission. That is the you I wanted to fight with until the end."

That's right... I'm on a mission... I should not let my emotions run wild... That being said... Ninjas are humans as well... How can one just ditch their emotion? Easier said than done.

"Is that your answer?"

"Go." Kakashi said. Michiko's eyes widened for a moment, and she sighed. This is kind of what she expected.

Hanare smiled at Kakashi one last time before jumping off the cliff. Kakashi and Michiko stood there silently.

"Kakashi sensei! Michiko nee-chan!" Naruto called out.

"Where's Hanare-san?" Sakura asked.

"Ah, she gave up after being cornered and fell off the cliff. A splendid shinobi." Kakashi answered, without turning around to face them.

"It can't be..."

"Are you alright with this, Kakashi sensei? If that Nee-chan really did love you, then..." Naruto was cut off by Kakashi.

"Stop it! How worthless."

The three of them looked down. Michiko felt her heart sank once again. If others really feel that those two were compatible, then what about her? Does that mean no one thinks that they should be together?

Kakashi stole a glance at Michiko. She was looking down, but he can see the sadness written all over her face.

I need to clear things up before it gets out of hand. Kakashi thought. He decided to let his team know about their relationship, and that should be able to stop them from mentioning about Hanare, again.

"Besides..." Kakashi turned around, and the three Genin looked at him. "Your sensei... My heart belongs to someone, since long ago." Kakashi smiled as he locked his gaze on Michiko.

Michiko blushed, knowing Kakashi is looking at her right now.

The three Genin had their jaw dropped. Their gazes shifted from Michiko to Kakashi and back to Michiko, repeating this cycle a few times.

"E-Ehhhhh?!?!?!"

"Even if you put it that way, it won't make me happy." Michiko turned her head to the side. It was obvious that she was lying. (A/N: internally acting like Chopper xD) Kakashi admitting that he loves Michiko in front of his subordinates makes her on cloud nine. But she will never admit that, though.

"Time to head back before the others got worried." Michiko turned and left. Kakashi followed after, and hurried Naruto and the rest to catch up.

"I can't believe Kakashi sensei actually loves someone. And what's more, it's Michiko-san!" Sakura exclaimed.

"I know right! It's no wonder that Kakashi sensei wasn't interested in that Nee-chan!" Naruto nodded.

Sasuke listened to their conversation, silently.

"Oh no!" Sakura gasped.

"What is it?" Naruto asked as he and Sasuke turned to look at Sakura.

"The other day when we followed Kakashi sensei... When we fell off the tree... Kakashi sensei and Hanare-san kissed, didn't they? And Michiko-san... saw that." Sakura's eyes widened as she speaks. Naruto had the same expression as Sakura. The three of them sweat dropped.

Poor Kakashi sensei...

~~~~~~~~~~

Michiko was standing outside the book store when Naruto suddenly came running towards her.

"M-Michiko nee-chan! K-Kakashi sensei... He...!"

"What? Did something happen to him? Where is he?"

"He's in the hospital!"

Michiko ran off to the hospital immediately.

He better be alright... Michiko was silently praying.

When Michiko reached, she was looking frantically for Kakashi. She asked the nurse at the counter where he was, but the nurse does not know. She began running around the hospital, and finally she found Kakashi standing along one of the corridors, by the window.

Michiko ran towards him and spun him around. "Are you okay? Did you injure yourself?"

"Michiko, why are you here? I'm fine. I wasn't injured." Kakashi gave her a puzzled look.

"But Naruto... He said you were in the hospital. I thought..." Michiko recalled Naruto's words. But then when she thought about it again, Naruto did not mention anything about Kakashi being injured or anything.

"That Naruto... One of our shinobi was seriously wounded. We happened to be nearby and sent him here." Kakashi explained.

"Kakashi-san, that shinobi will be fine. His life is no longer in danger." A nurse came over and told Kakashi before she left.

"That Naruto! The way he put it... makes it sound like something happened to you. My heart stopped for a moment. Damn it." Michiko cursed. "But thank god you're fine." She murmured, but Kakashi could hear her clearly.

Kakashi wrapped his arms around Michiko. Michiko was surprised, since usually he was not exactly a fan of PDA (public displays of affection).

"You're not mad at me?" Kakashi hugged her tighter as he asked.

"I am. But I'm more disappointed in myself." Michiko turned around to return his hug.

"Hmm?"

"I know it was an accident that you kissed her. But... but it hurts to see the one I love kissing another woman. And it's obvious that she was really into you. I... I just..." Michiko sighed.

Kakashi planted a kiss on Michiko's head.

"I'm sorry. I will make sure accidents like this won't happen again."

Michiko hugged Kakashi even tighter, as she inhaled his scent. This is what she has been longing for all these while. After not seeing Kakashi for a month, THAT have to happen. They were unable to spend some time together alone until now.

(To be continued...)