"Just, uh.. Get to class, both of you. Okay?"

Zoey lets out a soft sigh as both of them turn around.

Zoey's phone vibrates in her pocket, showing Isaac's name and their picture together.

From: Isaac
scott asked me to check on allison, won't be there today

Zoey lets out a sigh before typing.

To: Isaac
okay. meet me after school, need to talk

"Isaac probs?"

"What? No," Zoey replies quickly to Stiles' question; making their way to their class together.

"Remember what I said, okay?"

Zoey smiles, nodding slightly as they walk into class.

Zoey sits in her usual spot, in front of Scott.

"Idioms, analogies, metaphors, and similes," Ms. Blake says. "All tools the writer uses to tell their story."

Zoey's eyes focus on what's in front of her; just a blank piece of paper.

Then she hears Ms. Blake's voice. "Lydia, I wasn't aware you had so many hidden talents." Ms. Blake says as she looks over Lydia's shoulder.

"You and every guy I've ever dated." Lydia clarifies, smiling up at her.

"Oh, well, that was an idiom, by the way."

Zoey lets out a soft laugh, looking over her shoulder. Ms. Blake then continues on what she was saying, "Idioms are something of a secret to the people who know the language or the culture."

Ms. Blake stops in front of Stiles and beside Scott, them looking up at her once. "They're phrases that only make sense if you know the key words. Saying "jump the gun" is meaningful only if you know about the starting gun in a race, or a phrase like "seeing the whole board."

"Like chess." Stiles mumbles, Zoey's eyebrows furrow once again, looking over her shoulder slightly.

"That's right, Stiles. Do you play?" Ms. Blake asks. "No. My father does."

Ms. Blake smiles before walking away, "Now, when does an idiom become a cliche?"

Scott turns to face Stiles and Zoey; Zoey turning her body towards them.

"I think I can get to Ethan. I'm pretty sure I can make him talk."

"What do you want to do that for?" Stiles asks. "The Druids are emissaries, right? So what if the Darach was an emissary to the Alphas?"

"Okay, first of all, I cannot believe that we've gotten to the point where a sentence like, "What if the Darach was an emissary to the Alphas?" actually makes sense to me."

Zoey speaks up, "And second, we're gonna have a huge problem getting to Ethan."

"What's that?" Scott looks over at her. "Going through Aiden."

"Exactly. Ever since he's been back at school, they're always together. How are we gonna separate them again?"

Zoey shrugs, then comes up with an idea, along with Scott and Stiles; thinking the exact same thing.