One - Job search

Based on my surroundings, I was 101% accurate I was dreaming. First, the supposed to be warm, fuzzy weather was replaced by a cold blizzard; the snow was pouring down making my whole body quivered out of cold. It's September for crying out loud! And I even remembered last night I was achingly irritated by how hot the weather was. It was a nuisance! The drastic change of weather is basically the fault of humanity!

        Second, I was standing outside a billion - dollar worth of a mansion. It was so huge, the whole house could cover one of the biggest mall in the world. Everything was made in a luxurious and authentic sculpture, I was almost afraid to touch it. On second thought though, maybe I wasn't dreaming at all. Maybe, I won the lottery or something. 

        I was contemplating whether to go inside and check out this fortune and well, get out of this stupid weather when my feet decided to go against me. I tried again but still it was no use. I was stuck. Shit. I kept on moving but it just wouldn't budge even the tiniest bit. Maybe I was freezed. No! I can't be! I should check out this mansion before I wake up. Even for a second, I should see what it's like to be inside that house!

        I kept on pursuing and pursuing and pursuing until I felt I wasn't alone anymore. Turning around I found out that there were an array of girls standing in posture and er, they were wearing some maid outfit. My eyebrows met halfway  as I studied and counted them.

        You know when you're dreaming and everything is just blurry and you can't see their faces but just some part of them? Yeah, that's basically what I'm seeing. I'm not even sure but there were 12 of us --- including me --- who were standing here, as if we were waiting for someone. Huh? I unconsciously looked down and shocked filled my face. My eyes widened as my mouth formed into an 'O', I was freaking wearing the same clothing as them. What the hell? 

        "The Young Master is here." I heard someone announced. What? Young Master? Wa- wa- wait? I'm not the one who owned this mansion?! Everyone straightened their composure which I just automatically did too. I must be crazy. 

        Just then three sleek black cars parked simultaneously in front of us. It amazed me somehow, I thought this was just in movies.  I don't honestly know what's happening right now but my heart was beating out of control, I was almost afraid it could jump right out of my chest at the moment. Butterflies were buzzing inside my stomach I thought I was about to vomit.

        And then it hit me.

        I was absolutely right that this was all but just a dream. You know why?

        Because lastly, the one that got out from the middle car was freaking Voldemort.

-----------------

        "RIIIIIIIIIING! RINNNNNNNNNNG! RINGGGGGG! RRRRRRRING! RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!"

        How I wish that was my alarm clock but it wasn't. Because if that was the case I could put it on mute but somehow life seemed to be always unfair. 

        I groaned as I adjusted my eyes towards the blinding light that managed to escaped on the little four walled corners of my small room.

        "RIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGG! RRRRIIIINNNNGGG!"

        Where's the freaking mute button?!

        I groaned once again as I put both of my hands to cover my ears. "Alright! I'm up! I'm up!" I said though my eyes shut again. I swear I had the weirdest dream ever but I can't seem to remember it.  My bed started to bounce up and down --- making a squeaky sound. "Stop it you guys!" I grumbled as I opened my eyes. Lo and behold the two most adorable and hyper kids I've ever laid upon eyes on.