7

SORRY STUFF HAS BEEN GOING ON AND IVE JUST FORGOTTEN TO UPDATE BUT ILL TRY T KEEP UP  AND I KNOW THIS IS A SHITTTY SELF PROMOTION THIG BUT YOU SHOULD LIKE GO LOOK AT MY OTHER FAN FI STUFF... IVE ONLY GOT ONE UP ON MY OTHER ACCOUNTS BUT LIKE IN THAT BOOK ILL TELL ABOUT THE OTHER STORIES AND I UPDATE WAYYYYYYY MOOORE OVER THERE SO MY ACCOUNT IS angel_davis20 AND I PERSONALLY THINK IF YOU SOMEHOW LIKE MY WORK HERE THEN LIKE YOU SHOULD GO AND LOOK AT MY OTHER ACCOUNT.....

******************************************************************************************************

We sat I the guest room all day watching  movies on his small iPhone cause he still didn't know that we were in the guest room and I had a perfect  working tv in my room that obviously had Netflix but I wasn't just going to outta no where say "hey ive got a tv in my room so we can actually be comfortable while beig able to see the screen." like bitch yeah right ill just wait till we have to get up or something.

After about half way through the lego movie his screen went black

''DAMMIT, my phone died babe.... I didn't put it on the charger."

I put a thumb up and pulled him up to his feet along with standing on my own and pulled him to the end of the hallway in the direction of the door and my room.

"your not kicking me out are you...!" 

i shook my head no and opened my room door and pulled both of us in.

"is this your room...?" he asked. i nodded. 

"you had a tv this whole time!" he said pointing at the tv with wide eyes and looking at me with raised eyebrows trying to look tuff.

i responded by leaning in and kissing him instantly making him smile  and completely forget by pulling the both of us up at the head of my bed and getting on the Netflix thing my tv came with. 

''what do you wanna watch mute...''

i shrugged my shoulders and rubbed my nose against his cheek.

''how about an American Horror Story marathon?''

i nodded my head really fast and wiggled a bit while pulling out my phone

''do you like this show or what?'' he said sarcastically

'fuck yea evan peters is so fucking hoooootttttt like i want him to bang me right now' i typed and showed him

"wait you think evan peters is hot" he said looking up at me. i nodded my head "you want him to bang you" he said smirking i put my hand out palm down and raised and lowered both sides showing i was joking but i kinda did

"you're not a virgin....''

i typed in my notes again 'technically no but with a guy yea im a virgin'

''oh''

it was quiet for a minuet and then he furrowed his eyebrows ''WAIT!" i jumped ''oh im sorry.... but you said evan peters is hot" he said with jealously dripping from his voice.

'Two can play this game hemmings' i thought 

i grinned a big grin and nodded yes while pulling at the ring on his pinky.

''am i hot...?"

i turned my phone back on and typed

'sexy'

he read it and looked at me and kissed me

''hotter than evan peters???''

i nodded my head really fast again and typed

'waaaayyyyy''

"aww your so nice to me" he said while pecking my cheek

l then typed 'so are we watching AHS?'

after he read my message he instantly nodded his head no

'awe why? "asked

" I don't wanna even look at evan peters....'' he said making a disgusted face pulling me closer nearly on his lap.

"ok fine'' I typed pouting

"how about the nightmare before Christmas??''

'hell mother fucking yes ' I wrote

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

That was definitely one of the best days of my life. I'm not saying there was many but as of right now that is totally one of them❤💕