Chapter 5: Broken

Start from the beginning

No one besides Cynthia had the right to watch Louis. Absolutely no one.

He steps into the shower and turns the hose on, cold water hitting his skin, making him hiss. The red liquid begins to wash away from his knuckles but the bruises left behind failed to fade away.

He can only close his eyes and begin go relive the moment in the mart, blue eyes approaching him with so much determination. He bites his lip as he remembers skimming down Louis body, still looking irresistible as ever, skin aching to be caressed.

The thoughts don't last long however, the next memory, Louis' sad blue eyes in the backseat of the police car.

That's what ends up being of him in the end.

That's what Harry brings.

He screams and although his men can probably hear, he doesn't find himself giving a fuck. They can only hear the pitches of his voice breaking, not the cries that are washed away in result of his shattering heart.

****

"You're extremely late."

"I'm sorry I-I promise, I'll get it by tomorrow."

"Its been a month Jengo. You know damn right that money is gone."

O Brien spits on the mans face as Harry holds his head down, Jengo bent over the wooden table. Styles looks away as his partner begins to collide his fist with his face, casually glancing between the two men guarding the door.

He meets eyes with Zayn, his almost bald best friend just resting his gun on his chest, dreading being there. Mendez imitates the same look, but duty is duty, regardless if its a Monday afternoon.

"I-I have a family. Please."

Wrong Answer, Harry thinks.

"I don't give a shit, this is business. You leave your problems at home."

Harry feels slightly, just a tiny bit moved by the man. These type of men are the ones who are more upsetting to kill, reminds him that /most/ human beings have at least someone waiting for them back at home.

Styles doesn't understand, however, how these men decide to get involved in this type of work when they have so much to loose.

He's killed men with wives, sons, daughters, brothers, sisters and that's the exact same reason why he doesn't like to affiliate himself with anyone. His mind wanders back to Louis and his stomach turns, still upset the whole situation going on with the boy and Perez. If he knew things would end this way, he would have never kissed Louis in the first place.

"Green, take him out."

Harry snaps out of his trance and realizes the pressure under his hands has decreased. When he looks, the man is limp on the table because he's dead. He nods.

What a fool.

Throwing his lifeless body over his shoulder, he begins to walk out of the small motel, heading towards the dumpster. He places the body where its less noticeable but not too hidden so they can eventually find him, the man deserving a proper burial at the least.

He can see from a distance his men getting into cars and beginning to head out. Zayn is waiting for him leaning across the brick wall, two cars already departing onto the street.

"You okay bro? Seem a little off today."

"Im Good."

Zayn doesn't push it and Harry appreciates the gesture. They're about to step inside the car when they suddenly feel a wave of heat, loud sound erupting in their ears.