Extra part special for lilac_love1313

Lilac this one is for you!

Sally's pov

A week an 2 days later. I was still wondering what was going on in that room of (y/n) and BEN. It sounded like they were doing something weird. I am still going to find out! I was walking to jeffs room he always tells me what I want. I knocked on the and heard a faint "come in." I walked in and asked hey jeffy can you tell me what happened in BEN'S room? It sounded weird, with weird sounds when (y/n) was in there." He stiffened when I said that then he spoke "ok ummm....they had s*x in the room. I'm telling the truth don't tell slendy ok?" I nodded but had my fingers crossed behind my back. I ask "what was s*x?" and he told me what it was. I listened in awe and disgust and curiosity all at the same time. Then i waved good-bye and he waved back.

*time skip of finally finding slendy*

I walked up behind slendy and said "hey slendy did you know (y/n) and BEN had s*x together." He looked down at me and he asked with pure rage "who told you that?" "Jeffy" I replied and then all of a sudden I blacked out. I woke up in my bed I can't remember anything!

(She passed out because slendy erased her memory so she doesn't know about the birds am the bees.)

I hoped you liked it lilac_love1313!!!!!!!