BEN x reader part 2

(Y/n)'s p.o.v.

He laid me down gently and with all that without breaking the kiss. Then he moves to my neck kissing everywhere. Just to find, my special spot. When he pressed his lips on that certain spot, I moaned. Then he kissed, sucked, nibbled, and licked. When he was done, he looked satisfied with the hickey he gave me. Took off his shirt, along with mine. I admired his God-like body. I blushed seeing a huge bulge in his pants. He smirked. I took off my bra, and (pants/shorts) off of me and under wear. He took off his pants and boxers. He climbed back on top of me. I moaned. When he licked and suck on my breast. He did the same treatment with the other one. When he was done he positioned at my womanhood. He looked up, asking me for permission to enter. I nod my head for him to enter. He slowly pushed inside me. I cried, because of the pain. He whispered sweat nothing's in my ear. After awhile I adjusted to his size, then a sudden wave of pleasure came over me. I move my hips to signal him to move. He gets it, and starts off slowly. "f-faster BEN" I moaned out. He asked "hmmmm I can't here you?" he replies with a smirk. "Faster!!!" I said again. He speeded up the pace. I moaned and he groaned or grunted. "Say my name (y/n)." he said. "B-BEN" "louder" "BEN" LOUDER" "BEN HARDER!!" He slammed into me more faster and harder. I moaned uncontrollably. "MORE!!!" He slammed into my g-spot. I arched my back when he slammed into my g-spot. He groaned. "I-I'm gonna c-cum" I said. "Me t-too" he said. Just a couple more thrust then he came. I squirted all of my juices on him. We pant for awhile. then he tucks us in under the covers and kissed me forehead. "I love you BEN" I say. "I love you too (y/n)" BEN said. I was just about to drift off to sleep, until Sally came in. I looked up an blushed. I quickly grabbed a robe and put it on. I walk over to Sally and ask "what's wrong?" She asked "what was all the big noise?" I blushed and think of something quick. I say " we were only playing a game" she says " ok" then walks off. I closed the door and went to bed I fell asleep until I feel strong arms wrap around my waist. Me being me I turn and snuggle closer to BEN's chest and I let sleep take me.