Chapter 29: redecorting

Maddison's pov:
Life is going great Sophie is 3 and Sofia is 2 plus there birthday is tomorrow and and I can't wait she turning 4 . Mommy Sophie yells yes I says why do me and Sofia have to have the same birthday she says because you were born on the same day I say why she says because honey that's how life works I say but mommy for my birthday I want my day have my outfit have my theme and my own room she says guess what I say what she says excitedly me and daddy are going to give you both your own room ok I say yay finally she says wow your growing up I say. Then Sofia comes in why does she have own room she says because I'm bigger then you Sophie says girls I say sorry they both say both of you are going to get room I say but Sofia your 2 and you can't sleep on your own yet but your sister can ok I say ok at least I get to stay with mommy Sofia says whatever Sophie says Sophie I say sorry she says. Wait girls I say what they say your birthdays are tomorrow right I say yeah they say so Sophie I'm gonna do your birthday tomorrow and do Sofia's on Friday I say ok they say and leave. Then Shawn comes home DADDY the girls say hey girls he says hugging them hey honey I say hey he says and kisses me on the cheek. Ready to start to move thing and start and Putting new thing because I got everything ready I say yeah he says girls go in the living room I say ok mommy they say. First let's start with the kicthen when we were finish we start to do Sophie's room her room was pink because she loved pink anyway after I was finish putting up the curtains I was finish finally I say(A/N: Sophie's room is the pink one up top in the middle.) then I start doing me and Shawn's room. Then 5 hours later we were finish finally me and shawn say then we here Sophie scream we go upstairs what happened shawn says my room is fabulous she says ok it's good you like thank you she says and hugs us then Sofia screams and we go to are room what happened I say I get to live here never kick me out she says hugging us ok we say and smile. Even a playroom they both say yes we know thank you I get to play here me and Shawn say and they smile and hug us.