Chapter 14: not a study date

Maddison's pov:
I got home I went upstairs and got ready i went in the shower and washed my hair and my body i came out 20 minutes later I dryed my hair and put it in a messy bun I put on my white loose crop top and my blue shorts I put on some mascara blush and lipstick . As I finish I go downstairs and I say bye to my mom and brother they were going to the carnival but I have shawn over. I wait 3 minutes and there was a knock at the door I go I open it. Hey shawn I say hey he says looking all over me um shawn my eyes are up here I say sorry he says come in I say. He sits on the couch so what do you want to do he says first we're not going to study I say he smirks and says rebel much I laugh. And let's watch movie I say ok I'm up for it he says ok I'll go get some movies and make popcorn I say ok he says and I go the movies. I found a few movies so what do you want to watch I say doesn't matter he says mean girls I say and I put the disc in and get the popcorn.
Middle of the movie:
That girl is really dumb isn't she shawn says I know right I say then he turns to me what I say your really pretty he says thank you I say then he leans in I lean in to then we kiss. Then it turn into............🔥HOT MAKE OUT SESSION🔥. I was sitting on his lap and his hand in my waist and my arms around his neck it stayed like this for a long 10 minutes. Then my mom and brothers came In OH MY GOD Blake says then I get off shawns lap. What josh says I just saw my sister in my bestfreind kissing he says wait what josh says MENDES IM GONNA GET YOU Blake says then he puts shawn to the floor then I pull Blake off shawn. Blake really I say then shawn gets up and says I better head home he says I'll walk with you i say no you won't Blake says I didn't say anything and grab my sweater and shoes. Shawn are you ok I say yeah he says are you mad I say no he say I would never be mad at you he says well what we just did are we like a thing you wanna be a thing he says sure I say so it's offical he say it's offical I say well bye he says bye I say.
I arrive at home and Blake says why di- I cut him off and say don't talk me then I go upstairs and scream ITS OFFICAL I say and blast my faviorte music.