I

{{ Dean in this book is based off of his character in the shield not the awkward little sunshine that is actually Dean }}

Macy bounced up and down on the balls of her feet, the adrenaline from the match prior still flowing through her veins. She drowned her second bottle of water and tossed it into the trash can beside her, unfortunately for her it didn't make it.

She heard a muffled laugh behind her and turned around to see Sasha trying not to laugh. "You're an amazing at wrestling, basketball...not so much."

Macy cracked a smile before playfully pushing her. "Shut up." She said as she bent down to pick of the empty bottle and placed it into the trash. "I can't believe I get a shot at the title in just two weeks. Sasha, that means I could be the new divas champion!"

Sasha smiled at her friend as they started to walk towards the divas locker room. "You really deserved it. Over ever diva you've been the one week in and week out busting your butt. I'm just so happy for you. I'm sure you and Nikki are gonna kill it."

Macy smile widened at the statement.

Macy being Macy and the people person she is waved at the people passing by her as the two walked down the hallway. Her hand froze mid motion when she noted Ambrose walking their way.

Unlike Macy, who only played the part of a bad guy on camera, Dean was genuinely like his on-screen character: a bad guy. She remembered when Renee and him broke up, she told the girls in depth how much of a hopeless case Dean was.

There was only three things Macy knew for sure about Dean. He was distant and cold and defiantly had more than a few screws lose in his head. Macy shivered as he passed them.

"He really is a scary dude." Sasha stated and Macy couldn't help but agree.

-

Macy walked into the woman's locker room for the third time that day and was finally getting her stuff to leave when she spotted Eva also packing her things.

"Hey Eva, how's training and such going?" Macy asked picking up her duffle bag and placing her things neatly inside

Eva smiled, "it's going great! It's hard and I have these sick battle wounds, but it's going good overall."

Macy laughed, "I remember those days. But don't worry your body will adjust soon enough and you'll be in the ring kicking butt! But hey, I have a really long drive a head of me I should get going."

Eva picked up her bag as well. "Same for me. Look thanks for supporting me, it's kind of hard with all the other girls hating me and all."

"No problem, red." Macy said with a smirk and the two parted ways. Macy walked down the abandoned hallways, her footsteps were the only sounds being made.

Macy had a tendency of staying way to long after the show was over. As a result, she was one of the only people in the building.

She walked into the parking garage fishing out the keys to her car from her bag. The smell of cigarette smoke and cologne caught her attention. She knew that smell anywhere.

Dean Ambrose.

She looked up too see him leaning on the hood of his car with a cigarette hanging limply from his lips. Her breath hitched in her throat as his eyes met hers.

She quickly broke eye contact and strutted to her car, getting inside, and making sure the doors were locked before she pulled off and starting her long drive to the next city.

Little did she know that she had just peaked the interest of a unstable lunatic.

{{ hii guys so I'm back with another Ambrose story! I also didn't really edit this yet...I'll get around to that this weekend.

This chapter kinda sucks but I really like Macy's character bc she's a little sunshine and she so cute and yeah

So thanks for read and like vote and comment and junk please! Ily guys }}