Teenager!Boyfriend! Ike x teenager!girlfriend! Reader shut up and dance

(Y/n)= your name
(S/n) = sister name
(F/p) = favorite pizza
(Fp/j) = favorite pizza joint
(F/c) = favorite color
(Sf/c) = second favorite color
(F/n)= fairy name
(F/d)= favorite design on a cake
Okay let's start it off
You and (s/n) were turning 15, you're parents allowed you to have a party at (fp/j). It's the day of the party, you both get ready. Your hair was styled like girl's hair in the 80's, you wore a backless (f/c) dress, old retro (f/c) converses with (sf/c) laces, your make up was minimal. You checked yourself one more time mirror smiling gaining some confidence in yourself. "No way your wearing that (y/n) it doesn't match it makes you look ugly." Your face fell hurt all the confidence you built up earlier seemed to vanish. (S/n) was always a douche bag. Just like the friend that nobody likes. (S/n) was made up of 90% douche bag, 10% jerk face. You were about to change into something else when (f/n) stopped you.
"(Y/n)! Gurl listen! You look beautiful! Who gives a dang about what (s/n) says! She is a douche bag, a jerk face. I swear her heart is made up of beef jerky," (f/n) said in a sassy tone. You giggled at (f/n) smiling.
"You're right thanks for the pep talk" you reply gaining more confidence. You check yourself in the mirror one more time before putting on your (f/c) jean jacket smiling. You and (s/n)go in your parents car as they drive you to (fp/j).
~~time skip to (fp/j)~~
The place was amazing it was awesome! When they all saw you and (s/n), they smiled at you both some girls gawked at you. At the party was Zelda, peach, Lucina, Rosalina, Marth, Ike, link, pit, dark pit and everyone else. "Wow that's a great fashion choice I never thought of it" you heard Zelda say. "You must have some guts to wear it your sister can be a douche" lucina said. You smiled thanking them people complemented you. You hung out with your friends until there was a song playing, your favorite one. You tried and successfully found Ike your boyfriend. He hugged you spinning you around before placing a quick kiss on your lips. "Hey wanna dance with me" you asked.
"I'm not much of a dancer (y/n)" Ike replied. You gave him puppy eyes "pwease Ike, pretty pretty pwease with a cherry on top!" He gave in the puppy eyes was (and still is) his weakness. Ike needed roller skates while you didn't. Your converses had a wheel that can be activated with a stomp of the heel. You waited for him before you took his arm and skated to the roller skating dance floor with a bright disco ball. The music began to play "oh don't you dare look back just keep your eyes on me. I said you're holding back. She says shut up and dance with me!" You and Ike began dancing and roller skate at the same time. "This woman is my destiny, she said ooh shut up and dance with me!" You giggled as Ike sang along to that once verse as he twirled you around.
"We were victims of the night the chemical, physical kryptonite. Help us through the bass and the fading light."
He dipped you pulling you back up and continued dancing with you.
"Oh we were born to get together~ born to get together~ she took my arm I don't know how it happened. She took
The floor and she said!" He sang the part to you, you smile giggling. "Oh don't you dare look back just keep your eyes on me. I said you're holding back. She says shut up and dance with me!" He spun you around carrying you in his arms you laughed. "This woman is my destiny, she said ooh shut up and dance with me!"  He put you down and continued dancing. "A backless dress dress and some beat up sneaks. My disco-tech, Juliet, teenage dream" Ike sang dancing with you as you smiled.
"I felt in my chest as she looked at me, I  knew we were born to be together~ born to be together~" you smiled when he sang that as he dipped you once more pulling you back up "she took my arm I don't know how it happened. She took the floor and she said! Oh don't you dare look back just keep your eyes on me. I said you're holding back. She says shut up and dance with me" you two danced ignoring (s/n)'s faint snicker.
"This woman is my destiny, she said ooh shut up and dance with me! Oh come on girl!" Ike sang you giggled dancing with him. "Deep in her eyes I think I see the future. I realize this is my last chance. She took my arm I don't know how it happened. We took the floor and she said!" Ike holds you closer to him as you dance.
"Oh don't you dare look back just keep your eyes on me. I said you're holding back. She says ooh shut up and dance with me" you two dance (s/n) gives you two death glares.
"This woman is my destiny, she said ooh shut up and dance! Don't you dare look back just keep your eyes on me. I said you're holding back. She says ooh shut up and dance with me!" You and Ike didn't seem to notice nor care that (s/n) was giving you death glares. "This woman is my destiny, she said ooh shut up and dance with me!" You dance enjoying yourselves.  "Ooh shut up and dance with me~" the song ends Ike kisses you.
"I love (y/n)." Ike says smiling.
"I love you too Ike!" You reply. You both sit down with the rest of the gang eating pizza. Then 2 birthday cakes came out. One had (f/c) frosting with (f/d). It also had happy birth day (y/n)written in (f/c) and (sf/c) frosting. While the other one had black frosting with edible sugar skulls saying happy birthday (s/n). They were about to sing happy birthday to you and (s/n) but there was no place for Ike to sit nor stand. You took his hand led him to the chair you sat on. He took the seat sitting down pulling you into his lap as they finally sang happy birthday. You and Ike shared a slice of birthday cake giggling and laughing. 'This was truly the best birthday ever' you thought as you and Ike kissed.