Hopefully, Gabriel isn't too mad more like furious about me kissing another guy, this is part of my plan.

"Alright, kitten" he winked. He did as told and closed his eyes and stepped back.

I pointed the gun towards his chest "Open up, baby" I said sweetly.

His eyes widen when he noticed I had the gun in my hand, he chuckled at me.

"You're good, I give you that, Angela. But we all know you wouldn't kill me. Do you even know how to use a gun or aim at that?" He laughed.

I took the gun off safety and pointed at his head.

"Don't patronize me, Derek" I said in a serious tone.

"Do it. If your all big and bad, then do it. I dare you, double...hell, even triple dare you. You won't! You know why? Because you don't have it in you! That's why!" He yelled.

I smirked at him. He eyed me curiously.

"Who said I have to kill you? I'd never do that, oh, heavens no" I laughed.

"That are you going to do?"

"First. Untie them. Now!" I ordered him.

"Shoot me. Do it! Fùcking shoot me!" He yelled.

After all that time we spent together as kids he said he loved me but he was lying... All he wants is my money that's what this all about... Freaking Money. I should shoot him and kill but that'll make me just like him and I'm nothing like him.

"Angela. No!" Marcus and Gabriel said in sync.

"Fine" I said, I pointed the gun at him and shot him.

I shot him... I shot him.

Quickly I ran to Marcus and Gabriel and untied them, they both looked at me strange.

"Yes. Ok? I shot a guy but he's fine, it's  just glazed, he's fine. He's such a big pùssy that he actually fainted when I shot him , so he's not dead. Let's go and stop staring at me like that" I told them.

They both nodded slowly while staring at Derek's unconscious body on the floor.

"Let me say this now. You're the coolest sister-I'm-law of all time. Gabriel you lucky son of a bítch" Marcus laughed giving me a hug.

Slowly we opened the door, Gabriel and Marcus both grabbed a lamp and knocked out the two bodyguards.

Finally, were free...

We ran for our lives outside, before we could get into the car, we heard a gun shot, suddenly a figure ran in front of me.

Suddenly, guards began running in everywhere even from the helicopter above us.

Thank you, Angelo for the 911 emergency button.

I feel down to my knees, tears falling uncontrollably out of my eyes, my hand began to tremble.

"M-Marcus...?" I stuttered.

I turned him over, there was a big blood stain on his lower chest.

"Marcus?! Marcus?! W-Why'd you do that?!" I yelled at him while applying pressure to his wound.

"What kind of brother-in-law would I'd be? Consider this an early wedding gift. Can't have a wedding without a bride, can we? Please stop crying, cupcake, I'll start crying" He said in a raspy voice.

"I can't. I've been very emotional lately"

He coughed out blood.

"Marcus. Stay with me please, don't go into the light. If you dare do that I'll bring you back to life and kill you with my bare hands"

"Not sure I can do that, cupcake. Please, tell my brother. I'm sorry for being a bad little brother" he coughed.

"There's no need. You were more than a little brother, you're my best friend." Gabriel voice came in, his eyes tearing up.

"Please, stop crying. Only bítches cry, man" Marcus joked.

"Please. Can we get paramedics! Hurry up!" I yelled.

"I'm... Sorry" Marcus spoke softly, his eye lids closing.

No... No... No! Marcus?! Please, don't leave us! It's all fault, I did this.

"M-Marcus? Little bro? Hey, buddy...Please, oh god, no!" Gabriel cried. I pulled him into a hug as the parametric's gab Marcus into the car and drove away.

It's weird how a big bright sunny day can easy turn into a dull grey day in a blink of an eye.