Chapter Føurteen

Mulai dari awal

"I can't just yet! No, not on the first date. I'll try for the second one or third. I have to be careful though." It was silent as the other person was talking.

"Tony, you don't understand. I can't just do it now. You'll have to wai-" He stopped talking as he looked at his phone. My guess was this other person, Tony, had hung up on him.

What the hell were they talking about? Me?

"Is everything okay?" I asked. Drew jumped, and turned around. He looked almost panicked.

"How long have you been there?" I'd say maybe about, two minutes. His voice got heavier, scarier too. Almost threatening.

"I just finished in the bathroom." I lied. He took the bait too but he visibly relaxed and sat down with me.

"I hope you like it, I made it and it took me forever. Since I suck at cooking." He grumbled shyly as he picked up his fork. For a guy who looked as tough as he did, he sure didn't act the part.

I picked up my fork and knife and cut a piece of the steak. I shoved it into my mouth and I would be lying if I said it wasn't good.

"This is actually really good." His face lit up and he smirked at me which made me uneasy.

"This house is pretty big. Do you live alone?" Drew had stilled and his eyes darkened considerably.

"Yeah." I took the time to notice his grip on the fork had increased.

"What're all the rooms for?" I asked casually as I ate a little bit more. He had served us wine while I was in the bathroom but I also had a cup of water next to me which I chose to drink.

"For when my family visits."

Bullshit.

"Oh, that's nice." The rest of the dinner went on that way, I had been trying to pry him open but everything I brought up he shot down. Almost like it was too personal.

"Thanks for having dinner with me, Kells," I cringed at my nickname.

Only Vic can call me that, hoe.

"I enjoyed myself a lot more than I thought I would. Thanks." Lie.

"I'll drive you home, just let me get my keys." I stopped him before he could though.

"No it's okay, I'll walk. I don't live too far from here and I need to walk of the food we just ate. I don't want to get any bigger than I am now." Another lie, for I, Kellin Quinn, am not fat.

"So, do you maybe wanna go on another one, soon?" Drew asked, faking nerves. I nodded my head stiffly but I doubt he noticed.

"That would be great, Drew. I'm going now, bye." I waved as he kissed my cheek. I'm so done with this bullshit.

He chuckled but let me go anyways. He walked back into his house and I skipped down the steps.

Finally, the date was over. But I had to go on another one soon.

As I stepped down I saw a small trash an by the sidewalk. I passed it but couldn't help but stop and tape at what was inside.

That motherfucker didn't even make the steak or anything. He fucking bought it!

He's so full of it. I made this myself my ass. I wonder what he's gonna do next, order a pizza and say he made that, too?

I walked to my place as the wind picked and made it there. Then, I settled down in my room and fell asleep. Carter has been God knows where, but I didn't exactly mind.