Chapter 5

"You did not!!" laura shouted as i drove her home. Work today was really busy so i didnt have the time to tell her what happened between ashton and I.

"Yes laura, i did. He really got on my nerves thinking every female wants his ass." I said rolling my eyes as i drove.

"Mmmhmm dont be surprise when you start falling for him you crazy hoe."

"Get the fuck out my car." I said as i pulled up to her condo. She laughed and pinched my cheeks.

"Thanks for the ride today, and dont get mad honey. It could happen."

She open the door and ran up to her doorstep before i could even reply. I reverse my car and headed to my apartment.

I then began to think. What if she's right? What if i do end up falling for him?

****

I got home and thank the lord that there wasnt any car in my parking spot. I trudge up the steps and was about to pass ashton door,when i decided i needed to apologize for my actions yesturday. I actually felt bad... not for him though, but for his dick.

I knocked and waited patiently for him to answer the door. The door opened. But instead of seeing a tall muscular sexy ass white boy with ocean blue eyes, i was greeted by a tall model-like, messy hair brunette that was wraped up in a towel and breathing heavily.

"May i help you with something?" She asked eyeing me up and down with disgust.

I scrunch up my nose and gave her the same look she gave me. "Yeah is ashton here?"

"Bitch as you can see he's in the middle of something. So why dont you carry your black ass somwhere you're wanted. Cause you clearly are not wanted here."

Ohh hell no this bitchy whore did not. I was boiling over with anger. As soon as i open my mouth to put her in her place, ashton appeared behind her. His hair was also messy and he had a towel wrapped around his torso.

He looked angry,but when his eyes landed on me they softend a little but they went right back to anger.

"What the fuck do you want. Why are you always at my door? Do you have a life. It seems not since your always enterupting mines."

Lets just say that i was shocked. Really really shocked. I mean it was just yesturday we had a convo and joked around.. he couldnt possibly be mad cause i kneed him in the crotch.. can he?

For once in my life i was speechless. What was wrong with me. Fucking open your mouth and say something.

"I-i just came here to apologise for yesturday." I said sounding a little shaky. I looked at him and he had those softend eyes again,but i shook my head and went to my part. I could feel a pair of eyes on me but didnt know who they belong to.

"Now baby where were we?" I herd the girl say before i went inside and slammed my door shut.

Right now i hated myself. I felt weak for stuttering and apologising to be honest. I wanted to go back and tell them a few words but i decided against it.

I went over to my couch and plopped down just starring at the blank television. Not long enough i herd moaning and groaning. This bitch was getting a little to loud for my liking.

"AHHH FUCK AHHH. ASHTONNN WHAT'S GOTTEN INTO YOU UGHH....SHIT STOPPP, YOURE KIND OF HURTING ME BABY." I herd the bitch say.

"Oh please, hurting you with what? Pretty sure his dick isnt even big." I say to myself in anger.

"ASSHHHTTONN I JUST CAME AGAIN... STOOPPP BABBY PLEASEE!!"

I couldnt take anymore of this nonscene. I got up and headed outside to get some cool air. I sat on the porch but far away from his side. Just to avoid that annoying bitch screams.

1 hour later.

I still was on the porch when my phone start to ring. I looked at the screen and saw that it was laura.

Me- hello

Lau-hey boo whats up

Me-nothing jus a bitch and a playa fuckin

Lau-you little whore *laughs* youre doing it with a player. Wow i never thought you would loss your virginity to a player

Me-not me fool..ashton and some hoe are fucking and she is so loud. Im sitting outside thinking about my life right now

Lau-why are you doing that.

I explain to laura what had happen a while ago

Lau-wait you just let her say something to like that... who are you cause clearly youre not lisa. The lisa i knew what have knocked her fucking head off.

Me-i was about to until he appeared..i was just so speechless when he got angry like that.

Lau-woww this boy have you feeling some type of way.

Me- no he's not

Lau-trust me boo...no matter what type boy it is you would have snap but you didnt.

I was about to answer but i herd a door open. I looked over and saw that it was ashton and the bitch. I told laura i would call her back and hung up.

The bitc- i mean female came limping out the door. I felt kind of sorry for her when she almost fell and he didnt even bother to help. Like how could you fuck a girl have her limping and dont care.

"Babe like seriously what was that all about? It was amazing but at the same time you almost killed me." She say limping in pain.

"I was just fucking angry okay." I herd him respond. Oh so he got angry cause i fucking enterupt his sex session. I dont even care.

"Ohh baby that black bitch got you mad?" She said rubbing his chest. oh hell no i was about to go over there and slap her but i didnt want to be enterupting so i just sat there..calm as the wind was.

"Dont you dare fucking call her that! And i was not mad because of her. I was mad at something someone said to someone." he said running a hand through his hair in frustration.

I sucked my teeth at the shit he was saying. I mean i was flattered by him saying not to call me a bitch and all but listen to him lie to this girl was enough. He knows im the person he is mad at. But it didnt matter cause i hated him more than he hated me.

The girl leaned in and kiss him full on the lips. "Dont stress baby. I would stay to comfort you but you dont want that. Come on and drop me home."

As they began to walk down the steps, ashton eyes caught mines and i rolled my eyes and looked away.

At the corner of my eyes i see him still standing there. Until a voice moved him.

"Babbyyy lets gooo." She whined. He then began to walk to his car. Once they drove off i headed inside and took a nice bathe before going to bed.

Heyyy guys how ya doing...good? Okay... Sorry for not updating but I feel like you guys dont like the story. I only updated today was because some people was asking me to in the comments section. I'm sorry if the book is not good but I'm trying.

And please feel free to vote and comments pleassseeee.. I promise I don't bite