Chapter 2

I woke up and saw that is was already the next morning. I slept longer tham usual. I never go to bed around 8. I usually stay up until 1, just doing random things.

I got up from bed and did my morning routine. Once i was done i went downstairs to finish unpacking. I didnt bother eating breakfast since i wasnt really hungry as yet.

30 mins later

"Yes im finally done." I said as i plopped on the black leather couch.

"Now what do i do on this beautiful monday morning? Its my day off so i should enjoy it." I said hoping off of the couch and grabbing my house keys.

I got out of my apartment and locked the door. I turned to walk but i crashed into someone and ended up on the floor. My head was pounding because of the way it hit the floor so hard.

I layed there on the floor, eyes closed waiting for the pain in my head to ease. I was hoping that the person that i bumped into, would give me a hand. But instead i herd footstep walking away from me.

"Next time, watch where the fuck you're going. You almost injured me." I herd the person say as it walked away. The voice was really deep,muscular and sexy as fuck. I fell in love with it. But the words had me shocked.

My eyes shot open and i quickly sat up ready to give this person a piece of my mind. By the time i had to,the tall,muscular,male figure had already disappeared into the door that was right near mines.

"Is that asshole my neighbour?" I asked myself as i stood up.

"Oh hell no. He wont get away with this."

I walked over to the door that he went into, and began banging like i was out of my mind.

"HEYYY, HEYYY, HEYYY!!! YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE. GETT OUT HERE AND APOLOGISE."

Even though i could have been the one who was wrong. I still think he needed to apologize for being such a dick.

I started kicking and banging harder on the door.

"OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW YOUNG MAN OR I'LL-"

The door suddenly opened and i punched and kicked the man by mistake, because of my obsessive (sry cant spell it) banging and kicking.

I watched as the man drop to floor holding his leg and nose.

"Why the fuck did you do that?" He asked groaning in pain.

"B-because you deserve it. Hmm." I replied folding my arms and pouting.

He looked up at me from off the ground and i instantly died. He wss gorgeous. His blackish hair fell over his face slightly hiding his ocean blue eyes. His jawline was sharp, and the blood that was falling from his nose was so beautiful.

WAIT...OMGG HE'S BLEEDING HE'S FUCKING BLEEDING.WHAT THE FUCK DO I FUCKING DO. I cursed alot when i panic or angry and say the most random and stupidest things. Right now my head wad full with dirty words. I didnt know what to do.

"Shit shit shit. You're fucking bleeding. Your nose is fucking dripping out blood. What the fuck do i do. What the fuck do i do. Omg we need to call the fucking cops and ambulance for this crime scene. I mean how could someone do this to you. Omg are you okay. Should i help you? Yes,no maybe?"

He just sat there looking at me as if i was a crazy bitch. I just stood there looking blank as i wait for his answer.

He then let out a little chuckle and stood on his feet.

"No. I think you caused enough damage for today." He said then slamming the door in my face.

I stood there with my mouth wide open just starring at the closed door.

"Oh no you did not just did that."

I turned the door nob, and it was surprisingly open. So i walked in as if i owned the damn place searching for the asshole.

"YO DICK, WHERE ARE YOU?" I yelled walking as i walked up the stairs. His apartment was similar to mine. The way it was arranged was the only difference.

I saw a bedroom door that was slightly open, so i decided to go in and see if he was there.

I step in but it was empty. I herd shuffling and water dripping coming from the bathroom, so i decided to go see if he was in there.

Right when i was about the opened the door, he opened it. Shirtless.

My little heart began beating rapidly as i stare at that glorious six pack that was plastered on his tummy.

"How and why the fuck are you in my house." He asked through gritted teeth.

Wow he was angry...but what the heck.

I clear my throat and folded my arm while looking in his eyes. trying my best not to get distracted by his amazingly alligned ice cubes.

"I came here for an apology and to help you but it seems youre fin-"

"Get out."

"What-"

"Get. The. Fuck. Out. Before. I. Lose. My. Temper."

With each word he said he walked closer up to me. I took a step back everytime i thought he was too close.

"Tssk. You better apologize before i lose mines." I said rolling my eyes and looking the other way waiting to hear a sorry.

"Please tell me you're not the one that lives next door."

I turned to face him and he was rubbing his left temple.

"As a matter of fact i am, now-"

I was cut short by him wrapping his hands underneath my butt and flinging me over his shoulder.

"HEYU PUT ME DOWNM YOU PUNK. I DEMAND AN APOLOGY. MY HEAD IS STILL POUNDING FROM THE ACCIDENT EARLIER."

I yelled as i hit his back constanly. Right when i was about to strike again, he threw me on the porch. I landed really hard on my ass.

"Have a nice day.....neighbour." he said before slamming the door shut once again.

"FUCKING ASSHOLE!"