What is Seventeen?

Seventeen- 13 dyosugh

LELS!

Seventeen (Hangul: 세븐틴) is a South Korean boy group formed by Pledis Entertainment. The thirteen member group consists of S.Coups, Jeonghan, Joshua, Jun, Hoshi, Wonwoo, Woozi, DK, Mingyu, The8, Seungkwan, Vernon, and Dino. The members of Seventeen are also separated into three different units: Hip-Hop, Vocal, and Performance. The leader of the Hip-Hop unit is S.Coups, while the other members consist of Mingyu, Vernon, and Wonwoo. The members of the Vocal unit are Jeonghan, Joshua, DK, Seungkwan, and their leader Woozi. The Performance unit includes leader Hoshi, Jun, The8, and Dino.

(cr.) wikipedia

***

They are divided into 3 units/teams:

Hip-Hop unit

Leader: S.Coups

Members: Mingyu

Vernon

Wonwoo

Vocal unit

Leader: Woozi

Members: Jeonghan

Joshua

DK

Seungkwan

Performance unit

Leader: Hoshi

Members: Jun

The8

Dino

(cr.) sasariliko

***

SEVENTEEN is a 17 membered boy group under Pledis Entertainment (home of After School, Park Kahi, Son Dambi, NU'EST, Hello Venus & Han Dong Geun). In July 2012, Pledis Entertainment announced that they would be debuting their 2nd and new boy group "Seventeen" in early 2013. Seventeen would consist of 17 members that would be split into 3 sub-units that would promote in Korea, Japan & China. Seventeen was originally a 5 membered boy group called "Tempest" that was set to debut in 2012 but the members were then moved to Seventeen. On December 2012, Pledis Entertainment announced the release of "SEVENTEEN TV", which is a pre-debut show that would help fans learn the names and faces of the members before their debut. After the airing of the first episode of 'SEVENTEEN TV', in January 2013, Pledis announced that the boys that appeared in the first episode were not the final members of the group but were instead all trainees still. The final members of the group will be selected based off fan responses towards each member. The group is set to debut in June 2013, debuting the korean unit of Seventeen first.

(cr.) pledisblaze