Pretty in Pink [Mileena Mortal Kombat one shot]

A pink glow of colour can be seen; just… a taunting laugh can be heard.. But the living forest was known for its trickery willing people to their deaths..

A pink fog rolls out of the forest darkness and a curvaceous olive skinned female assassin in pink comes slinking into the moon light, she has a sexual aura about her and her beautiful brown eyes full of deep thought, her beautiful face covered by a mask over her mouth and lower nose, making her striking eyes stand out even more, her dark hair down and flowing past her shoulders, a small but noticeable tiara on her head, her hands hidden she was in a casual stance but not to unguarded… her eyes looking for something or someone.

A thud of someone landing on the forest floor can be heard, her head smoothly turns in the direction of the sound, she doesn’t seem worried in the slightest.

Flames roll out and some of the trees burn, before a yellow and black attired ninja with white depthless eyes, ripped  muscles, fit physic and olive skin comes walking out of the darkness,  his eyes switch to the most depthful...

[if you'd like me to upload more then please vote, read, comment and add to your library as well as follow me thanks]