chapter 2

I wake up to see a pair of electric blue eyes stating at me. Who is that? My question is soon answered when this person begins talking.

"Tris?"

I look around and realize that I'm in his bedroom. Why am I in here?

"What am I doing in here?" I ask

"There's no couch remember."

"Oh." I state.

"I got us some breakfast its in the living ro-" he gets cut off by someone banging on the door.

"I'll get it." I say.

I hop off the bed and walk to the door with just a tank top on and mid thigh length shorts on. I changed into them last night before I cried myself to sleep.

I open the door and look at who was at the door. He's there. Standing there looking down at me.

"What are you doing here?" I ask in shock.

"I'm here to get you back." He answers.

Is he crazy!?

"I thought I told you I was done with your sorry exscuse of a man."

"You didn't mean it." He says mostly to himself.

"Go away Four. Don't ever bother me again." I sneer at him.

It happens to fast for me to react. All of a sudden I'm pushed against the kitchen wall. His arms wrap around my throat and he lifts me off the ground.

I try to kick at him but that does nothing. I look into his eyes and I see hate and anger. Black dots are beginning to dance at the edges of my vision.

"Tell me you love me." He growls at me.

"I. Hate. You." I breathe out.

I hear the bathroom door open and out walks Eric.

"Sorry I took so lo- what the h*ll?" He says as he sees whats happening.

He rushes over to me yanks Four off of me and slams him into a wall and repeatedly punches him in the face.

I drop down to my knees and try to catch my breath.

I look over at the both of them and see Fours limp body on the ground with blood covering his face and Eric staring down at him with blood covering his knuckles.

Why does this stuff happen to me?

I feel the back of Eric's hand on my cheek.

"Tris?" He calls out to me.

I nod my head.

"Are you okay?"

"No" I croak out.

"He will never hurt you again, I promise you."

"Hold me." I whisper.

Eric pulls me into his lap and wraps his arms around me. I lean my head against his chest and inhale his smell. Eric moves his chin onto my head and strokes my hair.

When he holds me like this I feel safe. Safe in his arms, like nothing can hurt me, not even Four.

"Thank you." I mumble against his shirt.

"For what?" He whispers back.

"For being there."

"Always." He mumbles back.
================================

Eric and I took Four to the infirmary. He had a broken jaw and rib and he also lost some teeth.

We were walking back to the apartment when my stomach started grumbling. I wonder what Eric has to eat.

The first thing I did when we got back to the room was run to the fridge and look for some food.

"What are you doing?" He says while walking into the kitchen laughing.

"Starving." I say in a duh tone.

"Well we wouldn't want that now would we?" He asks teasingly leaning against the counter.

"How do you survive! There is nothing to eat." I say in shock turning to face, standing only a foot away from him.

"There's plenty to eat, there's eggs, and water and umm....." He says on the defensive side.

"Exactly." I say getting a little bit closer so now we are about 6 inches away from each other.

"Do you want to order something?" He asks me.

"Pizza?"

"Mmmmm." He places his hand on my cheek. I press my check into it and sigh lightly.

He moves even closer to me. I can feel his breath on my face as he stares into my eyes. My knees start to feel weak and my breathing begins to quicken. He tilts his head to the side and leans into my face.

He presses his lips against mine. It feels like fire is coursing through my veins. I immediately start to kiss him back. He then wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me against his chest.

Just then when I started to really enjoy this my stomach begins to grumble again. Eric just pulls away and chuckles at me. Really stomach...

"Let's get you some food." He says lightly.

"Yeah." I grumble.

I really like this guy. Love? I don't know about that just yet.... But who knows.

Heyyyyyyy peoples!! Hope you guys enjoyed that, plz vote, comment and follow me!!!

Later u Pansycakes