Too Much Sex (rated r)

Start from the beginning

"Gimme" Anteros eyes clouded over, and I could feel myself becoming hotter, needing more, wanting more, everything all at once. 

"Fuck Anteros, calm down, she's tightening and i'm going to hurt her" Hermaphroditus said, as I turned to see him straining, as if he was holding back.

"Cum" I don't know what made me say that, or how I knew too, but suddenly I felt a liquid explosion inside of me, that made me arch my back, and reach my release. 

"She's fine love, I think she can take another round or two" He said as he pushed my cheeks open, and pushed the head of his penis into my mouth. I suckled on the head as my fingers trailed down my body to touch my swollen slit. Hermaphroditus, was now Herma again, and was touching herself as well, moaning louder as Anteros stuffed more of himself into my mouth roughly.

"I won't be gentle with you, I'm very much pissed with you" I nodded my head, I wanted that with him.

"Just because I'm not gentle does not mean I want to hurt you, if it's too much" I moved away from him.

"Fuck me" I spoke hoarsely through my abused throat. Anteros smiled and pulled my legs off the bed.

"Turn around, get on your knees, and grab the headboard, tightly" I did as he said and moaned when I felt him behind me. I didn't know if he would fit, while no where near as thick as Hermaphroditus, he was long, he was going to break something.

"I won't go further than your cervix" he whispered in my ear as I felt him rubbing against my entrance. 

"If you run, I'll go faster, if I fall out, I'll go deeper, you'll take all I give you, understand" I nodded my head, feeling my arousal spread across my thighs. 

"You smell like home Helena" With that he pushed inside me, going impossibly deeper than I would have imagined. I couldn't make a sound, I wanted it to be too much, but it wasn't, it was right. It wasn't worse or better than Hermaphroditus, they both fit perfectly.

"Hold on" I did as he said as he moved at a quick speed hitting something deep inside me that made me see stars for a moment. It wasn't my g spot, it was something you had to be a certain size to reach, and it bordered a thin line of pain and pleasure. 

"Anteros" I finally found my voice as he fucked me quickly, and roughly. My ass hitting his abs over and over again, and my loud moans mixed with Hermas were heard in the room. Anteros gripped my hair and pulled until my back was almost against his chest, his other hand pinched my nipples, until they were hard pebbles, and let go of my hair to wrap his hand around my neck tightening it every so often, till I felt like I was going to pass out; and than my orgasm would wrack my body so hard, that I would scream and shake. 

"Anteros, please" My back was now pressed against the headboard, legs wrapped tightly around his waist, as Anteros created hickies across my neck, and rammed into my abused pussy. I felt like i couldn't come anymore, I looked over to see Herma's eyes were glazed over, her fingers buried deep inside her, with continuous moans escaping her parted lips. We were all sweaty and slick, and the room smelled like sex, but with hints of chocolate, vanilla and lavender. 

"Let me cum inside you" Anteros whispered in my ear, I slowly nodded my head, wondering why he would ask me that. All of a sudden there was this heavy feeling inside of me, like there was too much to hold inside me.

"It's okay" He whispered in my ear, and rubbed my hips as the feeling began to weigh me down and I felt heavier and heavier, until it felt as if my body exploded into what felt like an all over body orgasm. 

"Fuck" I screamed at the top of my lungs, the heavy feeling began to leave from my body the same way it was put in, and there was so much of it.

"What just happened" I asked as he pulled out of me, and my body wasn't enough to hold myself up, so I fell in most of it.