Too Much Sex (rated r)

Just a warning, this  chapter might be private, cause it is a whole lot of sex going on, girlxgirl boyxgirl boyxboy boyxboyxgirlxboy boyxgirlxboyxgirl type of scenes. If you don't like it, then don't read it. Also do not read this if you aren't at least 16 please. i will not be blamed for ruining the mind of the children.

"Helena, jus............fuck.........wai" I burned the clothes that kept our bodies from touching, and moaned as her small breasts pressed against mine. Our intimates instantly began touching each other, her small fine hairs tickled my shaven labia. I placed soft open mouth kisses against her neck, going down sucking one of her small pink nipples. My hand reached lower between her thighs and I quickly spread her lips open, using one finger to run over her clitoris. 

"Helena, please, more" I smiled at her sexy moans and bit down on a nipple as I inserted a finger inside of her. She screamed my name again causing me to get a pleasurable feeling between my thighs as well. Suddenly I knew one finger wasn't enough for her, so I used two, and slowly made my way to three. I walked us over to the bed as I claimed her mouth again, showing her that for now, I would be the dominant one. I would bring her pleasure, and somehow I knew what to do to get her there. She laid her head back on the pillow, her upper body squirming from the pleasure, as I used my finger to press up against her walls, and move them in and out of her quickly. I loved how she was a screamer. If I had a penis, I would be so hard, and leaking pre cum right now. 

"Please, Helena, I'm almost, yes...........yes.............right" her mouth opened as if she was screaming and no sound came out. I quickly realized what was about to happen, and placed my mouth around her abnormally large clit, and sucked it deep within my mouth. Gods she tasted like a different flavor this time, like strawberries and chocolate. Once her body had calmed, I kissed up her body, from her belly button to the middle of her chest, her chin, and then her lips. 

"Where the hell did you learn that" She asked me out of breath, I smiled at her and looked into her eyes.

"Hermorphaditus, I need you" Her eyes widened as her body began to change. What was once soft, smooth skin, were now hard abs, and a little below average penis, poking my thigh.

"Hello love" I whispered in his ear and proceeded to nibble on his earlobe. He turned us over until he was on top of me and with my legs around his waist, his penis nudging against my lips but not going inside of me, making me moan every time he moved.

"How the fuck did you do that, no one can do that" I pulled his lips down to mine and loved his manly smell. While Herma always smelled like some type of candy and mint, he smelled of sex, of strength, all man, and it was making me wet.

"Please" I moaned against his lips and his eyes narrowed at me, he kissed me softly, his hands gripping my hips in a bruising way. Hermaphroditus slammed into me without any warning. I waited for pain, but felt none.

"You're so fucking wet, and tight, fuck Helena" While his length was lacking, he made up for it with his width, I felt as if I was being stretched out to my max. My nails sunk into his hips as I pulled his body harder to mine, needing him inside me harder, faster, deeper. 

"If you ever leave me again, I....will........punish......you" He gave me a deeper and harder thrust with each word, making me cry out his name.

"Now, I'm really pissed at you doll, starting the fun without me" I looked over and saw a very naked Anteros with the cutest pout on his face, and the hardest I had ever seen him. My tongue swiped across my bottom lips, as I could see his pre-cum dripping from the head of his beautiful appendage.