Fifteen

You were eating breakfast, when Harry tossed you a copy of The Daily Prophet. "You need to read it Y/N." He said.

"Lucius Malfoy sent to Azkaban and Malfoy Manor to be destroyed, after anonymous tip off." You read the front page, gasping at the headline.

Shockingly, none of the teachers had found out about what had actually happened. They were only told that Theodore Nott had been admitted to St. Mungos, with a memory loss issue. It was kind of true; in the confusion, Draco had accidently fired a Memory Charm at him.

You went back to the dorm, deciding to get ready. Today, you were packing up, for Christmas. You were spending it at the Burrow, as were Harry and Hermione.

"Draco, where are you spending Christmas?" You asked, curiously.

"I received an owl, from Mother, saying that we'll be spending it with her sister, Andromeda. They've recently reached out to each other." He explained.

"Of course! That's great, Teddy and Andromeda are wonderful." You told him.

All too soon, it was time to leave Hogwarts. Once you boarded the train, Ginny found a carriage big enough for the group to sit in.

You and Draco said goodbye, at Platform Nine and Three Quarters. It would only be for a short while, but you were going to miss him.

"Here, I got this for you." You smiled, handing him a present.

"Really? Thanks, Y/N! I got something for you, as well." He handed you a carefully wrapped gift, complete with a little bow.

"Thank you, Draco!" You hugged him tightly and the two of you then shared a goodbye kiss, before wishing each other a merry Christmas and parting ways.

Along with Harry, Ginny, Ron and Hermione, you walked over to the Weasleys. Almost instantly, you were engulfed in several huge hugs. Then, everyone apparated to the Burrow.

All of the Weasley siblings, as well as Fleur,  were there, meaning a very full house. You understood why; it was the first Christmas without Fred.

Sighing, you remembered all the good times you had with him and George over the years. Although Ron was one of your best friends, you were probably even closer to the twins. The three of you pranked everyone; staff and students alike. Filch and Snape were the best to prank, because of their loathing of the students. Not forgetting Umbridge, of course, whilst she was there.

You took a seat on the sofa, next to George and hugged him. He then eagerly showed you some new products, that's he'd been working on, for the shop. You laughed as he demonstrated, making everyone smile.

***

T

he next day was Christmas. You, Hermione and Ginny, being too excited to sleep, had stayed up almost all night and were awake very early in the morning.

You rushed downstairs, eagerly, where everyone was waiting, equally impatient to begin the festivities. When you sat down, everyone started to open presents. You opened one, which you knew was a Weasley jumper. It was f/c and had the first letter of your name neatly embroidered on the front of it.

"Thanks, Mrs. Weasley!" You said, pulling it over your pyjamas. It fit perfectly. You hugged her, gratefully.

"How many times do I have to tell you to call me Molly, dear?" She asked, with a laugh.

"I'm sorry, Molly, I'll try to remember, from now on."

Everyone then sat down, to one of Molly's magnificent Christmas lunches. There was turkey, roast potatoes, Yorkshire puddings, with plenty of vegetables and enough for everyone to have seconds. Then, for dessert, Christmas pudding, with hidden coins.

"Andromeda and Teddy will be over tomorrow and they're bringing their guests." Bill said, once everything had been cleared away.

You perked up instantly, after hearing that. But, would everyone welcome Draco and Narcissa, as they had fought for the Dark Side?

Tomorrow couldn't arrive quickly enough. You woke up early and sent a letter home, telling your parents all about your Christmas and tried to find ways to busy yourself, after your owl had left. Impatient and excited to see Draco again, time seemed to be passing much slower for you.

Around lunchtime, they apparated into the living room. Andromeda first, carrying little Teddy in her arms. Theodore Remus Lupin was a Metamorphmagus, just like his mother.

You offered to take him from Andromeda, watching his hair colour instantly change from purple to h/c and his eyes from red to e/c. You laughed, as you spun him around, making him smile. Too engrossed by Teddy's amused gurgles, you didn't hear Draco and Narcissa apparate.

He looked over at you, lovingly, as you held the infant in your arms. He took in every small detail, from the the smile that reached your eyes and how gentle you were with Teddy. Someday, he decided, he wanted you to be like that with yours and his children.

When Draco and Narcissa Malfoy apparated in, there were loud gasps of shock and anger. You carefully handed Teddy to his godfather and his eyes turned green, hair jet black. There was even a faint scar on his forehead.

You hugged Draco tightly, before looking at the Weasleys, taking a deeo breath. "There's something I need to tell you all. Draco and I are dating. We have been, since the ball." You said.

There was a pause and you were worried that everyone would disapprove. "Well, as long as you're happy, dear." Molly smiled, hugging Draco, then Narcissa. The others followed and everyone began talking animatedly, as though there had been no awkwardness at all.

Narcissa pulled you aside, whilst everyone was discussing the latest Quidditch match. "So, you're the girl that my son never stops talking about." She said, excitedly.

You blushed at her words, flattered that Draco had told his mother about you. "Yes, Mrs. Malfoy. I'm Y/N L/N, it's nice to meet you." You replied, smiling.

"Please, I insist that you call me Narcissa. I won't be a Malfoy for much longer, anyway. Draco tells me that you're a Muggleborn?" She asked.

"Yes." You say, preparing for the insults and revolted looks that are surely going to come.

"That's wonderful! I think your relationship will be good, for everyone. To be honest, I've always been secretly intrigued by Muggle things, but Lucius hated them. Maybe you could teach me?" She asked, eyes full of excitement and mischief.

"Of course." You laugh, surprised.

The two of you look over to the other side of the room, where Draco, George, Charlie and Ron are deep in discussion. "I notice the way you look at each other. Full of love and kindness. I never had that, but wished it for Draco." Narcissa smiled sadly. "My little boy is growing up so quickly. But, I can't think of someone I'd rather have him be with." She says, wiping her eyes.

"Thank you. I really do love him, more than anything." You say, softly.

***

A/N: It seems like so much fun to celebrate Christmas with the Weasleys! This was a fun chapter to write and I worked really hard on it, especially the last few paragraphs, so I hope you enjoy reading it.

I'm back from my field trip and I had an incredible time, as I made some really good friends. Unfortunately, I've been ill since I got back, but it was worth it.

***